the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate going out. Everytime i end up walking 10kms home drunk, hating women and the world a bit more each time.

because they seem to give every asshole under the sun what they want, and polite fuckwits like me nothing over n over

im talking about shit partys, women u know, women that u know well, but it seems every other cunt has something better to offer... short hair? the fact they dont or ever will love this women? ahh fuck im drunk n angry again :mad: :mad: :mad:

im talking about shit partys, women u know, women that u know well, but it seems every other cunt has something better to offer... short hair? the fact they dont or ever will love this women? ahh fuck im drunk n angry again :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hm. I was under the impression that women liked long hair more than short hair. Guess I've got a lot to learn. Maybe if you stopped drinking you'd be able to access to higher quality women.

Hm. I was under the impression that women liked long hair more than short hair. Guess I've got a lot to learn. Maybe if you stopped drinking you'd be able to access to higher quality women.

Seconded.

Long hair pwns short hair, by the way.

not in the world of non mettal chicks as.... edit i dunno what the fuck i meant to write
ooooooooooyyyyy

I shave my head. I don't take a razor to it, I just buzz it, so I've got stubble on my head. Girls love to feel it. If I had a dollar for every time a woman asked to touch my head, I could retire.

"I guess you dont understand how this works. I'm in control, I have my E Peen stuck in your virtual ass. Everytime I have to look at that fag in your sig, you are getting neg repped."

If you had any fucking balls you stupid little cunt you would write your name so I know who is the biggest prick in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.