the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to sleep also.

But I'll read my Stephen King Dark Tower book for another hour, and I'll be exausted tommarow. Great.

I'm only 150 pages away from finishing the series. I don't want it to be over. :cry:

I hate people who are ignorant about religious debates. Just because you don't believe in religion doesn't mean you can join a conversation and learn something.

Hey SAO, you remember what I said on the Chat forum about certain people leaving their pcs etc etc etc? Yeah the last few pages of this thread definitely qualify for that quote. Meaning, run while you are still alive.

... says some nun trying to protect younglings at some monastery?

Anyway, I hate deadlines for assignment submissions at school being short. How can you write an entire paper on the major dos compilers in just 2 fucking days?

I fucking HATE THE FUCKING HICUPPS!

I was told the cure for that long ago,

you must listen carefully and do not lose focus or even hesitate for one second while you are performing this or you will lose your way, and there is no telling what evil forces will take over your mind etc. etc. etc....

:ill:

all you have to do is drink 8-10 small sips of water very quickly and you will lose the hiccups....

I was told the cure for that long ago,

you must listen carefully and do not lose focus or even hesitate for one second while you are performing this or you will lose your way, and there is no telling what evil forces will take over your mind etc. etc. etc....

:ill:

all you have to do is drink 8-10 small sips of water very quickly and you will lose the hiccups....

No wonder that never worked I alway chugged the shit down :erk:

... says some nun trying to protect younglings at some monastery?

Anyway, I hate deadlines for assignment submissions at school being short. How can you write an entire paper on the major dos compilers in just 2 fucking days?

I wrote a 15 page paper last semester in 5 hours in one day (got nearly a 100% on it)

I hate that it's so fucking cold outside. In a couple weeks, the bitter cold part of the winter will be over (though it will still be able to snow and get pretty cold).

I hate that I'm turning 30 in three weeks.

I wrote a 15 page paper last semester in 5 hours in one day (got nearly a 100% on it)

I did something like this last semester, as well. Mine, however, was about 20 pages and was a research / thesis paper concerning the Battle of Hastings. Needed primary resourcses and everything. Took about eight hours. About fifteen minutes after that, I got started on another paper for the same class: A history of the western world from 31 BCE to 1095 CE, in 5 pages and being at detailed as possible. I finished that just in time to get to said class for the final, which, as it turned out, was writing yet another paper (by hand, obviously). Mine was a history of the Roman Republic in six pages. I got an A in the course.

That was a rough day, but I'd do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.