the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitches always like to feel my hair because I take good care of it and they always ask me how I got such healthy hair and I tell them it's because I have a massive cock.

if you mean your little brother instead of bitches, and by take good care of it you mean wash it every month, and by massive cock you mean inverted mangina, then i believe you a little more. Still thats a reach, seeing as though i wouldnt touch you with someone elses hand.

just.... eww...

if you mean your little brother instead of bitches, and by take good care of it you mean wash it every month, and by massive cock you mean inverted mangina, then i believe you a little more. Still thats a reach, seeing as though i wouldnt touch you with someone elses hand.

just.... eww...

Quite possible the funniest shit ever said :)

K, call me crazy, but does anyone else think girls who wear leggings under skirts to be incredibly unattractive? nevermind what their legs look like or anything, I happen to think its one of the dumbest looking things anyone could ever do... that or look like cythraul i suppose. Oh and Disarmonia... have you seen this dude's pic? If you look at it and believe anything he says let me know and I will apologize sincerely, I just think thats an absolute traveshamockery that his mom and dad were siblings and got together one lonely night, and happened to have gotten pregnant with his alien, dirty sanchez mustache'd ass... But really, if you think hes cute, I will apologize.

K, call me crazy, but does anyone else think girls who wear leggings under skirts to be incredibly unattractive? nevermind what their legs look like or anything, I happen to think its one of the dumbest looking things anyone could ever do... that or look like cythraul i suppose. Oh and Disarmonia... have you seen this dude's pic? If you look at it and believe anything he says let me know and I will apologize sincerely, I just think thats an absolute traveshamockery that his mom and dad were siblings and got together one lonely night, and happened to have gotten pregnant with his alien, dirty sanchez mustache'd ass... But really, if you think hes cute, I will apologize.

There's this guy I see at work,he wears workout shorts with stockings underneath:erk:

some people like girls with bigger lower body than smaller... I happen to be one of them... Something a girl can wrap around you, ya know? And by that I don't mean a cock, so fuck you anyone who was gona make such a comment.... So don't think about losing that in ur thighs there nikkie, SOME people happen to like OTHER people the way they are... oh well... I guess I'm just a believer, THATS all.

I'm going to do that, and big striped socks and sandals... oh and hi nikkie, hows life? I know its 11 oclock here and im on a forum, yeah im a fuckin loser, whatever.... My girlfriend has the flu and I'm not about to call up anyone from my old high school who might be in town, so fuck it, im on my metal boards.

Yeah there are a few girls in my sports p.e class. All they do is get the little bar and put 2.5's on it. Sheesh.

I dunno I guess society tells girls that they are not supposed to get sweaty, and I guess lifting weights is a very non-feminine thing to do

which is ironic because it is the hottest thing in the world to see an attractive female lifting heavy weights and working her ass off in the gym

I concur I've been enamored with them for the past 3-4 years now, also, lol who the fuck said I said he was cute? NO FUCKING GUY IS CUTE I DONT SAY CUTE AND FUCK THAT SHIT << im a fucking guy and im content with my 2 bisexual GF's I have :)

I ordered the Caledonia CD from their website because I couldn't fucking find it in the US... And you can say cute its ok, but that was probably the most homophobic statement I have ever heard. Nobody said you said he was cute, I was just saying if you could say that I would apologize. He is quite possibly the grossest human being to walk the planet, and if you can find someone uglier I'd be dying to see it. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with his personality, he could be jesus reincarnate, but he is honestly the ugliest human I have ever been plagued to have seen. I might cut out my eyes with a butter knife to punish myself for viewing his face, and then perform a full frontal labotomy with that knife by sticking it through my eye and scrambling my brains so that I had no anger or memory left to express at his ungodly face, it just... makes me vomit.:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.