the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so you can lay absolution on that claim? It's only a matter of opinion that a band is overrated (aka less liked) by someone like you. The other MILLIONS of people who recognize their innovativeness and ability to compose masterful and timeless songs/albums would disagree.

I'm sure there are millions of slipknot fans who would tell you teh same thing about slipknot

I do agree with you BTW but that argument is silly

Right, so you can lay absolution on that claim? It's only a matter of opinion that a band is overrated (aka less liked) by someone like you. The other MILLIONS of people who recognize their innovativeness and ability to compose masterful and timeless songs/albums would disagree.

Do you know who you're talking to? I could argue about this shit for ages but I'm not going to because I'm sort of drunk and I'm going take a fucking walk now. Peace out, nig.

I'm sure there are millions of slipknot fans who would tell you teh same thing about slipknot

I do agree with you BTW but that argument is silly

I'm pretty sure Pink Floyd sold more copies of The Wall than Slipknot's entire discography. But that really doesn't matter. In 20-30 years from now, no one is going to give two shits about who Slipknot was. I guaruntee you people will still be talking about Pink Floyd.

I'm pretty sure Pink Floyd sold more copies of The Wall than Slipknot's entire discography. But that really doesn't matter. In 20-30 years from now, no one is going to give two shits about who Slipknot was. I guaruntee you people will still be talking about Pink Floyd.

:kickass:

True. Although that can't be considered the sole basis for something being good. Its not always the best that sells.. we at a metal forum should all know that pretty well.

Arguments of 'who's better' don't make any sense. (dis)Likability is subjective.

that surgeon (pensler) is apparently one of the best plastic surgeons in teh world and he is only about an hour away from my house

god I wish I didn't have this, I have 2 grand saved up now and I would much rather spend it on stuff like baseball tickets, videogames, metal concerts, etc...

I hate that, too. Or when you are in a public bathroom that has one of those automated toilets that flushes when you step away, but it doesn't work and every ten seconds flushes and gives your ass a swirly.

Status
Not open for further replies.