the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you all just shut the fuck up and stop farting around about shit that is coming out of your stupid guts?

yeah buddy, I'm a fucking genius.

Rgr that, sorry for the confusion.

True. Although that can't be considered the sole basis for something being good. Its not always the best that sells.. we at a metal forum should all know that pretty well.

Arguments of 'who's better' don't make any sense. (dis)Likability is subjective.

I understand what you are saying. But true masterpieces can withstand the test of time. Just like anything else, Einstein's theories of relativity, sliced bread etc. They are all something that have been created by people which we can now reflect back on and continue to for years to come as something that has changed mankind's way of thinking and living in some fashion.

I don't condone arguing "so and so is better because of whatever reason" type arguments. I understand how pointless they are. But something like this can and will be proven. Just takes time.

Could you all just shut the fuck up and stop farting around about shit that is coming out of your stupid guts?

ooooh that was hilarious haha

Status
Not open for further replies.