the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I said best drummer in metal today In my opinion

in my opinion meaning my favorite metal drummer

why the fuck are you arguing over cemantics??

LOL, at least know how to spell the big words you are trying to use against me bud.

If you had half a brain you'd understand what the fuck I was saying. In your original post slamming nu-metal, you sound like a typical dumbshit who knows nothing about music and said "it just sounds like noise to me." Then proceed to pretty much answer any and all questions I might have had pertaining to that comment by saying "I guess I haven't heard enough nu-metal." Which in short means you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about...like normal.

Which in short means you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about...like normal.

says the man who calls quo vadis unoriginal (the band that made a 1996 tech/melodic death metal album featuring a violin and female clean vocals, if that album isn't original, then the word original shouldn't even exist)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

says the man who calls quo vadis unoriginal (the band that made a 1996 tech/melodic death metal album featuring a violin and female clean vocals)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wowowowowowo That's the best you can do?

You gotta be fucking shitting me. So I should praise this band for adding in violin parts and female vocals? As if they are the first ones to do it or something. Give me a break, that was the stupidest fucking retort I've ever heard.

ROFLMAFOASDFJASOIGjapsjtasotjasjtasg

Now they are progressive too? Get a fucking clue moron.

edit: You are getting off track anyways. This discussion is supposed to be about why you can't grasp the concept of other forms of music, specifically nu-metal at the moment. I'm done discussing Quo Vadis because you apparently can't come up with a sound argument for anything I say.

man you are one of the biggest fucking hypocrites I have ever seen

this is a quote you stated in a pink floyd discussion

Right, so you can lay absolution on that claim? It's only a matter of opinion that a band is overrated (aka less liked) by someone like you

nice job contradicting yourself over and over and over again the last few days

Guys, just get it over with already.

Here, Amarantas, you have the battle axe. Dave, you get the katana.

No one stops until the other is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.