the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how my roomate listens to shit like Rage Against the Machine and Post-Garage Inc. Metallica and tries to fit his genre into my world of Suidakra and Kalmah and the like. I hate how I sit on my side of the room with Amon Amarth and Slayer posters galore and his lone Linkin Park poster sits on the other side of the room, and when people come into our room they consider that a part of my musical style. Fuck him and his Papa Roach bullshit. I'm going to throw his computer out the window the next time Living in the Name of comes on the speakers and he headbangs.

I also hate voting. It's so much work for such little influence.

I hate how my roomate listens to shit like Rage Against the Machine and Post-Garage Inc. Metallica and tries to fit his genre into my world of Suidakra and Kalmah and the like. I hate how I sit on my side of the room with Amon Amarth and Slayer posters galore and his lone Linkin Park poster sits on the other side of the room, and when people come into our room they consider that a part of my musical style. Fuck him and his Papa Roach bullshit. I'm going to throw his computer out the window the next time Living in the Name of comes on the speakers and he headbangs.

My brother has a HIM, Slipknot, and Rob Zombie poster in our room. (yeah, until I get out of my house I have to share a room with him)

I hate having to wait 3 days to get my gun. stupid Illinois gun laws.

What fucking assholes. I hate that I do not own a gun nor know anything about hunting. There is nothing to do in this town so hunting seems like something that would take up time. I always think about taking up hunting.

Rage Against The Machine are better than every other band you mentioned in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.