the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I hate bandwagoners.

I've been a Mets fan since I was in diapers. I had the Mets onesie, the Mets bib, the whole nine yards. I've been going to Mets game since I was able to last the game.

So, you can imagine that it's really annoying when a bunch of people who don't know shit about the team (or really care) just jump on board and wear the merchandise for the style-factor.

You've got to love that instead of reacting to my comments about him being a douche, I've been added to an ignore list. NICE! I think that gives me metal points?

As for the Pats/Colts thing, I happen to be a Broncos fan through and through, and the weird thing is that we can't lose to the Pats and can't beat the Colts... What a bunch of tards. Maybe thats because the Pats recievers are the only one's slower than the Broncos, and our awful pass rush has time because nobody in the Pats organization can get open against Champ or Darrent(RIP).

The Yankees are unbelievable, and when baseball gets a salary cap they will become the Avalanche of baseball, trading away all their talent until they have nothing but a captain(Joe Sakic in our case or Derek Jeter in yours). However until then the city of New York will continue to fund their private all-star team and everyone else will pick up the scraps... that's just how it goes.

As for owners go, you should look at Stan Kroenke for the Denver Nuggets. In the past two months Kroenke has made the trade of the DECADE and then revamped the entire offense, proving to the world his drafting of Nene Hilario was the greatest decision he has ever made. And don't give me anything about Carmelo Anthony, he is the worst player on the Nuggets and if you want to battle about that I will do it ALL DAY.

Thanks to the kid who said he liked me... I like you too I guess, though gay love has never been my strong point. Bandwagoners have never been my thing, especially with teams like the Spurs. In my mind their is no worse team in professional sports besides the Spurs, and people who say they like them are just.... InsignifiCUNTS if you ask me. Oh well, thats my rant for the moment, IGNORE if you must, LOL.

edit: the colts are gay because they walk in an elephant line to practice, holding onto the dick of the guy behind them while sticking the thumb of their free hand up the butt of the guy in front of them.

As for the Pats/Colts thing, I happen to be a Broncos fan through and through, and the weird thing is that we can't lose to the Pats and can't beat the Colts... What a bunch of tards. Maybe thats because the Pats recievers are the only one's slower than the Broncos, and our awful pass rush has time because nobody in the Pats organization can get open against Champ or Darrent(RIP).

So true.

I used to be a Broncos fan, but kind of stopped following them. I still like them better than most teams nowdays. I went to the AFC Divisional Playoff game with Denver @ Indy 3 years ago. Was a great game.

It was not a great game, it was a romping, and after that day i was embarrassed to call myself a bronco fan. ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING TOUCH HIM DOWN YOU LAZY BASTARD AL WILSON OR NOT!!! FUCKING TOUCH HIM, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, YOU FUCKING FUCKING SHIT ASS FUCKING GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!-That was my reaction, to the word.

FOR YOU MAYBE! I was watching through my fingers the whole time, and by the fourth quarter the stench of our defense and Jake Plummer's choke artist display had waded its way through the US and planted itself firmly above our town, and for days it rained disappointment and resentment.

I hate people who say "XXX band has no talent" because they don't like the band....

IE...

Dragonforce (I hate the vocals), but they have talent, I hate when people just say oh they suck/no talent/etc. because they don't like a band as I've seen quite alot of people say about melodic Death.

I really fucking hate winter. Especially since it never snows where I live - it's just annoyingly cold. There's not enough daylight (and I usually sleep through what daylight there is), it sucks being outside, and it's just a depressing time of the year to have to go through. I know global warming's bad and all, but if it meant I didn't have to deal with the effects of this shitty season, I'd have a hard time saying no to it...

I also hate my 11 AM class that I have to go to in 2 1/2 hours after having stayed up all night on the Internet. I guess that means I hate the Internet too.

I hate people who say "XXX band has no talent" because they don't like the band....

IE...

Dragonforce (I hate the vocals), but they have talent, I hate when people just say oh they suck/no talent/etc. because they don't like a band as I've seen quite alot of people say about melodic Death.

Please resize your sig, it's maxing out my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.