the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man you are one of the biggest fucking hypocrites I have ever seen

this is a quote you stated in a pink floyd discussion

nice job contradicting yourself over and over and over again the last few days

You are such a fucking idiot. You obviously didn't read that discussion. How on earth did I contradict myself? The discussion on that page was the fact that someone said Pink Floyd was overrated, which is false, and can be proven wrong. There's a number of things, facts, that I can bring up that proves my side. Obviously my whole point on THAT topic wasn't that saying Pink Floyd is overrated is all based on opinion, because there is no opinion to that discussion. Pink Floyd IS, in fact, one of the most original, talented, well known, inspirational bands of all time. And will continue to be that way for years and years. THAT IS A FUCKING FACT YOU FUCKING CUNT.

All you are doing now is just throwing a bunch of shit into the mix to support your idiocy, but it's not working. The mere fact that you proved to everyone here you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, voids any and everything you have and will ever say, until you get a clue. "Sounds like noise to me" ... "maybe I should listen to more nu-metal" ya think? I mean, how many braincells does it take to figure out that in order to understand something, you must study it. Or at least give a half assed attempt to learn something about it. Not just throw a fucking typical and idiot generalization about it. Which, ironically, is what everyone else does towards metal. HMMMMM

/ownage

amarantus the problem is that all of this shit is based on opinion and you are imposing your opinion on others as if your word is the end-all, be - all to all that is music

that entire argument on quo vadis was ridiculous as you clearly showed no knowledge of the band whatsoever (don't argue, you didn't even know that the band had ever used a violin or female clean vocals before, both of which were unheard off in death metal at the time), and over and over and over again you tried to impose your views on to everybody else about how QV is this or that

stop being so goddamn overzealous and understand that different people view music differently,

learn to engage in respectful and mature discussions, not everybody feels the exact same way as you do

jesus christ, I feel like I am talking to a 5 year old here

amarantus the problem is that all of this shit is based on opinion and you are imposing your opinion on others as if your word is the end-all, be - all to all that is music

that entire argument on quo vadis was ridiculous as you clearly showed no knowledge of the band whatsoever (don't argue, you didn't even know that the band had ever used a violin or female clean vocals before, both of which were unheard off in death metal at the time), and over and over and over again you tried to impose your views on to everybody else about how QV is this or that

stop being so goddamn overzealous and understand that different people view music differently,

learn to engage in respectful and mature discussions, not everybody feels the exact same way as you do

jesus christ, I feel like I am talking to a 5 year old here

Yet again you are detracting from the actual discussion at hand. You know what I'm talking about, the fact you don't know what YOU are talking about. I've listened to all 3 Quo Vadis albums, multiple times, as if it matters anyways. Trying to prove something by a band using a violin and female vocals is pretty fucking retarded in itself. I mean, what the fuck is that supposed to prove anyways? Who cares what instruments a band uses, or type of vocals. I just don't understand the reasoning behind bringing that up and trying support your failing argument. But I mean, I am arguing with Big Dave and all.

I'm not imposing my views on anyone. I was stating MY OPINION, which obviously differs from yours, and was trying to get some conversation about it. But all you did was resort to pathetic attempts to back up your insane comments about a more then MEH band. I don't give two fucks who you listen to, but I do give two fucks when you trying making them sound like gods when they aren't. "Best drummer in metal imo." Shit like that doesn't need to be said in the first place. It's not hard to just simply say "this drummer is awesome." You make comments like this all the time. You lay absolutes on something you can't prove. Completely different from the PF discussion, but yet you still like bringing that up for some reason despite it's irrelevancy to anything we've been talking about the last two days.

Don't try to educate me in "respectful and mature discussions." Seeing as though you started calling me a faggot for no reason before I even thought about attacking you personally. And you called me a hypocrite? :lol:

You've failed in every aspect of debating on an online forum. Now go to bed before I give you nightmares.

ok here is the definition of the word original

original - created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give the original performance of a string quartet.

"forever" - a technical/melodic death metal album with violin use and female clean vocals

there is no album out there that is even remotely similar to "forever"

that automatically makes them original/creative

understand??

"Best drummer in metal imo." Shit like that doesn't need to be said in the first place

I gave you very clear and concise support as to why I believe this

based on rhythm/ complexity/ speed/ precision, in which yanic is excellent in each level, I have he's one of the best metal drummers in the world right now

I showed you the videos, you can't disagree with the fact that he, at least on a technical level (which is all I was arguing, not songwriting), he is clearly an excellent drummer

and I will admit ignorance on my part relating to nu metal

I do need to listen to more bands to form a serious opinion, that was my mistake and I accept that

There's nothing I can do but laugh at this. Good job.

ok here is the definition of the word original

original - created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give the original performance of a string quartet.

"forever" - a technical/melodic death metal album with violin use and female clean vocals

there is no album out there that is even remotely similar to "forever"

that automatically makes them original/creative

understand??

Give it up son, you lost. No body likes a sore loser.

"Best drummer in metal imo." Shit like that doesn't need to be said in the first place

based on rhythm/ complexity/ speed/ precision, in which yanic is excellent in each level, I have he's one of the best metal drummers in the world right now

I showed you the videos, you can't disagree with the fact that he, at least on a technical level (which is all I was arguing, not songwriting), he is clearly an excellent drummer

There's nothing I can do but laugh at this. Good job.

Give it up son, you lost. No body likes a sore loser.

you were clearly wrong in that argument (in which you argued that QV is not an original/creative band)

I don't care if you don't like them or not, there is nearly nothing else out there that sounds like "forever", which clearly makes them an original band

Ok, I know I said it once and I'll say it again just so you can understand what the fuck I'm saying here.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A BAD DRUMMER. I never downplayed his abilities behind his drumset, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM THAT WAS NEGATIVE. All I said was, there are 56982359820582985235 drummers who can do what he does AND BETTER. That is what I said, AND THAT IS WHAT THE FUCKING DEBATE AS ABOUT YOU COCKSUCKER.

DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
ME
NOW

Do I have to space out every letter of every sentence so you can fucking understand it? I m e a n s r s l y w t f .

you were clearly wrong in that argument (in which you argued that QV is not an original/creative band)

I don't care if you don't like them or not, there is nearly nothing else out there that sounds like "forever", which clearly makes them an original band

Clearly you are a dumbass...clearly. Stop bringing up old shit over and over. It's not helping you.

Ok, I know I said it once and I'll say it again just so you can understand what the fuck I'm saying here.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A BAD DRUMMER. I never downplayed his abilities behind his drumset, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM THAT WAS NEGATIVE. All I said was, there are 56982359820582985235 drummers who can do what he does AND BETTER. That is what I said, AND THAT IS WHAT THE FUCKING DEBATE AS ABOUT YOU COCKSUCKER.

DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
ME
NOW

Do I have to space out every letter of every sentence so you can fucking understand it? I m e a n s r s l y w t f .

so what the fuck is your complaint???

are we not allowed to have opinions on this board anymore???

I never even said anything about QV until you started that huge argument

all I said was, yanic is one of the best in the world right now In my opinion

I clearly gave you support, and even posted videos

so what the fuck is the problem here?? we're not allowed to have opinions anymore??? or we can have opinons as long as they don't differ from yours???

your opinion is that they are infinitely better drummers out there, and I disagreed with you

what's the problem??

all I fucking did was state my opinion about a drummer, and you turned it into this massive argument insulting me on everything from my intelligence to my taste in music

all for absolutely no reason whatsoever

I never even said anything about QV until you started that huge argument

all I said was, yanic is one of the best in the world right now In my opinion

I clearly gave you support, and even posted videos

so what the fuck is the problem here?? we're not allowed to have opinions anymore??? or we can have opinons as long as they don't differ from yours???

your opinion is that they are infinitely better drummers out there, and I disagreed with you

what's the problem??

Wow here we go again. Why are you skewing everything you said. I mean the facts are a click or two away. You were the first one to mention Quo Vadis, not me. You also said that Yanic is the best drummer in metal. Not one of the best in the world. Funny how those are completely different huh? I mean, theres no way they can be taken out of context in their original form, but somehow you did. I mean you are missing my point on every level, and it's really pathetic. You keep bringing up the same shit over and over that doesn't even need to be discussed. The problem, Dave, is that you subconsciously proved to everyone you have no idea what you are talking about. I, unlike you, actually know how to play drums. I know what type of time signatures Yanic uses, and how he uses his progressions in songs and all that technical jazz that completely eludes you. And I, as a drummer and fan of a plethora forms of music am telling you, Yanic is nothing special. If you cannot grasp, or at least have the will to educate yourself on something like this, then that is not my problem. It has nothing to do with you having a different opinion than mine. It's like a school debate. If two people were asked the same question about global warming, one being a scientist, and one being a mentally handicapped person. Who's opinion would you believe? I mean, do I honestly have to answer that question? Not really.

all I fucking did was state my opinion about a drummer, and you turned it into this massive argument insulting me on everything from my intelligence to my taste in music

all for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Yet again, making shit up even though the proof is a matter of forum pages away. Let's look deeper into this.

The first person to strike a personal attack would be:
that made perfect sense, did you pass 3rd grade english??

Oops! Did you forget about that one big dave? Well I'm sorry if you did. Let's see if I retaliated...Nope sure didn't. I didn't even attempt to slam you personally at all. But yet you felt it necessary a couple posts later to say this little number:

are you fucking retarded??

followed by this random post

what the fuck is wrong with amarantus?? seriously

All I said is that I enjoy QV's sound because they appeal to me and he's acting like a fucking faggot

So yeah, what was your point again? I attacked you? Well it clearly doesn't look that way. But I'm sure you can come up with some great reasoning for that.

edit: I feel like Ace Ventura right now. DAMN I'M GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.