the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't even the point. Go back and read the posts I made.

No time, dude. I've only got a few hours.

Your opinion holds no ground here, mainly on the fact that you don't even give other bands besides metal the time of day. Which puts you in the same situation big dave is in.

Whoa, are you fucking serious? Big Dave talks about / expresses appreciation for music besides metal probably more than anyone else on this board.

Speaking of which: Yo Big Dave, I'm interested in getting into some hip-hop. I guess that discussion woudln't be appropriate for GMD, so maybe we can take it to PM or something.

No time, dude. I've only got a few hours.

Whoa, are you fucking serious? Big Dave talks about / expresses appreciation for music besides metal probably more than anyone else on this board.

Speaking of which: Yo Big Dave, I'm interested in getting into some hip-hop. I guess that discussion woudln't be appropriate for GMD, so maybe we can take it to PM or something.

That part you quoted was directed at Krig, not Dumbass Dave.

No that would be basketball players.

Ha. There's just as much crime amongst football players as there is amongst basketball players, but the NFL get's away with it. It's the same with steroids. Football players commit crimes, and no one says a word. They pump themselves full of steroids, and no one cares. But if a basketball player gets cited for disordely conduct, or a baseball player get caught using amphetamines, people fly off the fucking handle about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.