the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. There's just as much crime amongst football players as there is amongst basketball players, but the NFL get's away with it. It's the same with steroids. Football players commit crimes, and no one says a word. They pump themselves full of steroids, and no one cares. But if a basketball player gets cited for disordely conduct, or a baseball player get caught using amphetamines, people fly off the fucking handle about it.

Shawne Merriman.

Ha. There's just as much crime amongst football players as there is amongst basketball players, but the NFL get's away with it. It's the same with steroids. Football players commit crimes, and no one says a word. They pump themselves full of steroids, and no one cares. But if a basketball player gets cited for disordely conduct, or a baseball player get caught using amphetamines, people fly off the fucking handle about it.

That's incorrect on every level. The NFL fines and punishes players just as harshly as the NBA. This isn't even a discussion man. I mean what there's a 4-1 ration of football players to basketball players PER team? How can you even compare. Not to mention the schedule of football games to basketball games is insanely lopsided. Missing 10 games in the NBA is like what? Two weeks? Missing 10 games in the NFL is literally missing 10 whole weeks. It's only the perception of it that makes it seem that NFL gets in more trouble.

well none of that is exactly obvious to metal fans (many of whom still think hip hop is about DA PHAT AZZZ BITCHES SHAKIN THER B00TY)

talking about metal fans in general, not this board so much

I hate every non-metal thread being derailed by fucking sports talk every other page; can't we have some expressly gay thread just for the jock-straps and stats brigade ?

I have listened to Slayer, I love Show No Mercy but I'd much sooner listen to RATM than Slayer.

I suggest you go buy Reign In Blood and listen to it 50 times. Until then I can no longer grant you permission to post on this forum or site, because you have not paid your dues to the Metal Gods:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

edit: hip-hop is terrible, has always and will always be terrible. I don't care whether they are singing about the hard times in the ghetto or their bitches slobbering on their knobs, its fucking atrocious. Call me uneducated, call me whatever you want, that shit is fucking terrible.

To stay on topic.... I HATE HOW PEOPLE PRETEND THEY LIKE HIP HOP IN ORDER TO SEEM MORE WORLDLY IN THEIR VIEWS ON MUSIC.

I suggest you go buy Reign In Blood and listen to it 50 times. Until then I can no longer grant you permission to post on this forum or site, because you have not paid your dues to the Metal Gods:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

edit: hip-hop is terrible, has always and will always be terrible. I don't care whether they are singing about the hard times in the ghetto or their bitches slobbering on their knobs, its fucking atrocious. Call me uneducated, call me whatever you want, that shit is fucking terrible.

To stay on topic.... I HATE HOW PEOPLE PRETEND THEY LIKE HIP HOP IN ORDER TO SEEM MORE WORLDLY IN THEIR VIEWS ON MUSIC.

I can't stand Reign in Blood, never will like it I'm betting.

Pretend to like hip-hop, haha. :lol:

I can't stand Reign in Blood, never will like it I'm betting.

Pretend to like hip-hop, haha. :lol:

How can you not stand Reign in Blood? That's very very unbelievable. The mere fact that Raining Blood is on there makes it an album for the ages, but with Angel of Death and Necrophobic on there it becomes perhaps teh greatest thrash metal album of all time. When I heard Raining Blood in concert i came in my pants a little, and then moshed until at least ten minutes after it was over, replaying it in my head. Or maybe it's just because i like male on male contact, I'm not sure. Either way, Reign in Blood:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Good point, though to be honest, while RiB is a fine album, I have always found it a little...eh...over rated. Personally, I prefer South of Heaven to the unabashed speed of RiB. It's much more menacing, atmospheric and well written.

Status
Not open for further replies.