the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

:lol:

Will do.

I hate every non-metal thread being derailed by fucking sports talk every other page; can't we have some expressly gay thread just for the jock-straps and stats brigade ?

It has been tried a few times before and even though there is obviously a demand for it, V5 in his infinite wisdom keeps closing them down.

it would solve everybody's complaints as well

I just don't get v5 in this case

can you imagine how much sports discussion there will be here when the actual baseball season starts?

we need to designate one of the 3 social threads as the only place we can talk sports

I say love thread

That makes sense. Baseball is love, afterall. I can understand why V5 would be annoyed at us cluttering up GMD with sports talk, but, really, taking it to the "chat" section of UM is no good, if you ask me. Different posters, different community. I don't see why we can't at least keep it in the love thread. I mean, the love / hate threads themselves are off topic, but yet they stay here.

I hate sociology. My distaste for the course as well as having to write with a pencil off-puts my taste for exams.

I hate every non-metal thread being derailed by fucking sports talk every other page; can't we have some expressly gay thread just for the jock-straps and stats brigade ?

You're such fucking old pussy. NO WE CAN'T SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT. I'm tired of your constant bitching. Christ.

^This is why ritalin was invented. I really dont find that your comment was necessary nor was the energy and hatred of it necessary at all...

Yes I used necessary twice in the same sentence, my freshman comp teacher would SKULLFUCK me if he saw such a thing. Oh well, fuck him.

Baseball is boring. I played it the first 18 years of my life and looking back i realized that there is not a more pointless way to waste time. Baseball isn't athletic, the only thing that makes it a sport is the ball. And those of you who are baseball enthusiasts, SAVE IT. If you find a Sports Illustrated from a whlie back about the top high schools in the country for sports, I went to.. i believe its number four, Cherry Creek High, and played varsity ball three years. It's fucking boring, no arguments or opinions accepted, its a fact. The last days of fun baseball end when the pitcher becomes old enough to have a ruitine before every pitch... which is about sophomore year of high school.

The love thread sucks, people there aren't as original or as funny, and they don't hate each other, which is why i love this thread and hate the other one... Ironic?

Go buy a Wintersun CD....

The reason you can't make a sports thread here is the same reason I can't make a movies thread. Take the sports talk to the chat or pop culture board.

I am probably not the only one who skips every single post that is sports related...

Status
Not open for further replies.