the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, he actually said 18.

anyway, I sort of hate Forsth's vocals. They sound like they are done by someone who has no black metal vocal experience or talent and tries to sound all gutteral and Immortal-like, and fails. They are sort of annoying. I would hate the band if it wasnt for all of their other good components.

I'm taking 5 classes right now, working 20 hours a week (i'm working right now), and I bodybuild on the side (one the side meaning I workout 2 hours a day 5 or 6 times a week, not to mention eating 6 or 7 meals a day)

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I don't understand the fascination with sports. I mean, I'm not knocking anybody for being into it but it's just one of those things where I can't see what's so interesting about it, sort of like how I don't understand why people like Arcturus.

finally someone feels the way I do!

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that you chose the race card to defend yourself though. Besides according to you it was a comment from a black man not a white man that I made a comment to. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist I hate everybody. Equally. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? I presume you agree with his comments. On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on. By the way it would take a lot more than you or juicematic to be able to make me angry. Do not give yourselves that much credit.I have said it before and I will say it again. Have a nice life.

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that you chose the race card to defend yourself though. Besides according to you it was a comment from a black man not a white man that I made a comment to. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist I hate everybody. Equally. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? I presume you agree with his comments. On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on. By the way it would take a lot more than you or juicematic to be able to make me angry. Do not give yourselves that much credit.I have said it before and I will say it again. Have a nice life.

That has to be another joke post.

And pretty much no scoring....

Well that ain't true.

Hockey is good when you're there and that's pretty much it.

Not for me. Going to the game is fun but it's easier to tell what is going on on the tv.

There should be a thread for discussing sports and working out, the two things that come up in threads, and piss off certain members.

People should just stop bitching about it.

Yeah, I like attending hockey games. My cousin played for BC the year they won the National Championship. I went to alot of BC games during his four year career there.

Status
Not open for further replies.