the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same with minor leauge baseball :kickass:

I have been to two Celtics games (they suck and I hate them, so I usually don't bother keeping up with them, but any live games are fun). In one of those games, the celts lost by 62 or 64 points (NBA record). By the end of the night, everyone was cheering for the Pistons. I also got puked on by a drunk asian, and a bunch of drunk college kids spilled beer all over al my stuff.

it was still fun though :kickass:

I was in the tier section for a game once. The tier has really steep seating, and a guy from a few rows up fell on me once. Needless to say, he was a Red Sox fan.

Yeah same with minor leauge baseball :kickass:

I have been to two Celtics games (they suck and I hate them, so I usually don't bother keeping up with them, but any live games are fun). In one of those games, the celts lost by 62 or 64 points (NBA record). By the end of the night, everyone was cheering for the Pistons. I also got puked on by a drunk asian, and a bunch of drunk college kids spilled beer all over al my stuff.

it was still fun though :kickass:

Minor league games are okay, but I get bored real easily at them. Great atmosphere though, especially on a lazy summer night.

I don't know about Wrigley, but YS bleacher seats are where it's at. No booze allowed, though, so unless you pre-game it (or run to the bar across the street for shots between innings), you need stadium seating if you want to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.