the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never been to any sports game outside of basketball and baseball

baseball is just awesome though, the atmosphere at wrigley and around the ballpark is just phenomenal, it's like 35,000 people who are all brothers and sisters to each other

Yeah, I like attending hockey games. My cousin played for BC the year they won the National Championship. I went to alot of BC games during his four year career there.

Ah, nice.

Live hockey is better than hockey on television. The atmosphere of the game is just so damned interesting.

I hate that I have no social life and regularly post on 13 different fucking message boards. :(

I need a change.
sick.gif

never been to any sports game outside of basketball and baseball

baseball is just awesome though, the atmosphere at wrigley and around the ballpark is just phenomenal, it's like 35,000 people who are all brothers and sisters to each other

I've got to get to Wrigley at least once before I die. There are some stadiums that almost transcend that game itself, and Wrigley is one of them.

Though the right-field bleachers at Yankee Stadium are pretty damn entertaining.

yea it really is pretty amazing to see such unity between 35,000 people

I was at a game where the cubs won thanks to a very late 3 run homerun, the electricity/energy in the ballpark was one of the most sensational experiences I have ever been a part of

Cool. I like how the arenas are smaller and there are usually no bad seats.

Yeah same with minor leauge baseball :kickass:

I have been to two Celtics games (they suck and I hate them, so I usually don't bother keeping up with them, but any live games are fun). In one of those games, the celts lost by 62 or 64 points (NBA record). By the end of the night, everyone was cheering for the Pistons. I also got puked on by a drunk asian, and a bunch of drunk college kids spilled beer all over al my stuff.

it was still fun though :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.