the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reign in Blood is an overrated album. I really only like two songs off it. The best Slayer albums are South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss imo.

edit-we posted at the same time :p

You don't scare me with your holier than thou attitude. Sweet you have an opinion, and I know that, I was only wondering how you could have such an opinion when so many bands credit that album in particular as giving them inspiration to their music.

Though I do agree South of Heaven and Seasons are GREAT albums, my older brother and I argue about this all the time. He loves seasons and really the only part of that argument I win most of the time is that Raining Blood is their best song. The intro alone is perhaps the greatest part of any song ever, and noticable to even the most uneducated metal fan. speaking of, itunes was reading my mind, hold please...:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm not saying heavier or deeper rooted lyrics and songwriting arent out there, even with slayer, but that riff just... does it for me... Maybe next time I have sex I'll put that shit on. With the speed of it I probably wont last long, but it'd definitely be worth it.

Anyways, Go buy a Suidakra album.:kickass: :kickass:

That's incorrect on every level. The NFL fines and punishes players just as harshly as the NBA. This isn't even a discussion man. I mean what there's a 4-1 ration of football players to basketball players PER team? How can you even compare. Not to mention the schedule of football games to basketball games is insanely lopsided. Missing 10 games in the NBA is like what? Two weeks? Missing 10 games in the NFL is literally missing 10 whole weeks. It's only the perception of it that makes it seem that NFL gets in more trouble.

Uh, retard? I'm not talking about the penalities issued by the league. I'm talking about public perception. Nobody fucking cared about the gun charges Tank Johnson was facing- not even the judge, apparently- but it was big news when the same thing happened with Allen Iverson.

Again, it's the same with steroids. Mark Mcguire was probably on roids- know one knows, but the possibility alone keeps him out of the HOF. But football players? Oh, it's ok! They need to be big!

And if you want to make it about penalities, a baseball player gets 50 games for failing a drug test, and will never be respected again. A football player gets... well, apparently nothing.

I hate every non-metal thread being derailed by fucking sports talk every other page; can't we have some expressly gay thread just for the jock-straps and stats brigade ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jock strap HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

edit: hip-hop is terrible, has always and will always be terrible. I don't care whether they are singing about the hard times in the ghetto or their bitches slobbering on their knobs, its fucking atrocious. Call me uneducated, call me whatever you want, that shit is fucking terrible.

explain

It is talentless for sure, and any bumfuck drug addict can come of the streets and mumble or sing/talk into a microphone. Mabey write some good songs. But terrible; not always. If has a beat, some groove, a lot of songs I can dance to (not literally, black metal fans don't dance. DUH).

There are a lot of good songs I would gladly listen to, but the people who make them are not all that special.

It is talentless for sure, and any bumfuck drug addict can come of the streets and mumble or sing/talk into a microphone. Mabey write some good songs. But terrible; not always. If has a beat, some groove, a lot of songs I can dance to (not literally, black metal fans don't dance. DUH).

There are a lot of good songs I would gladly listen to, but the people who make them are not all that special.

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fucking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encountered someone so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fucking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encountered someone so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.

meow

damn Dave, don't give yourself an ulcer. People have said much worse about it, at least I admit it can actually be good.

I hate it when I'm trying to have a nice conversation with Vadim Pruzhanov of Dragonforce and some people like to interfere by putting their tiny boobs in his face

I knew you couldn't put that many big words together in so many sentences :lol:

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.