the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when the input on your amp head is all fucked up and cuts out, but really its your fault because you bought some solid state amp head from 1995. You're stuck with this 50 pound piece of shit amp head until you really want to fix and sell it. I should have just bought a new tube head.

I might aswell plug my guitar chord into a piece of dogshit.

I hate when ppl start laughing when I (or someone else) accidentally pronounce the word wrong during talking, if I'm in hurry or its hard for me to find words to explain something. They start to laugh their asses off when its absolutely not funny (they turn the attention on those wrong said things ( I never do it when it happens with them)). Its fucking stupid and shallow. I hate when my friends act like that.

~Neurotica said:
I hate when ppl start laughing when I (or someone else) accidentally pronounce the word wrong during talking, if I'm in hurry or its hard for me to find words to explain something. They start to laugh their asses off when its absolutely not funny (they turn the attention on those wrong said things ( I never do it when it happens)). Its fucking stupid and shallow. I hate when my friends act like that.

Ew. i hate that too. Thats when you pwn em big time then tell them to STFU.

I hate people who hate cheese... and I hate people who continualy laugh at people who do weed... they're just as bad... and i hate people who hate people for no fucking reason. What's the point of random hating other then uproductivity. I hate people who claim they don't hate, cause everybody hates.

Thasis said:
and i hate people who hate people for no fucking reason. What's the point of random hating other then uproductivity.
There are always many reasons to hate ppl for.

Even if you don't know them, clothes or hair right away can have someone hating in a sterotypical way.

Thasis said:
I hate people who hate cheese... and I hate people who continualy laugh at people who do weed... they're just as bad... and i hate people who hate people for no fucking reason. What's the point of random hating other then uproductivity. I hate people who claim they don't hate, cause everybody hates.

I FUCKING HATE CHEESE!!!

Plus I'm lactose intolerant you shit. So is Dodens. And a lot of other people. You know why?? Milk from a cow's udder was meant solely for *gasp* a baby cow! Not people.

Um. Welcome to the 21st century you sheltered wank. We now have soy, almond and other milks that come in various flavors and taste just as good, if not better. And also won't give you ear infections, cholesterol, and cause needless suffering.

edit: In fact, just yesterday I had chocolate -brownie ice cream, made of soy, and it was delcicious, so stfu. Thnx

I never got sick from drinking milk and I'm pretty sure I'm in a way better physical shape than you. Stop insulting us normal people just because you envy us, give your parents shit for not doing a proper job making you and leave us the fuck alone.

Milk > Alternative wannabe milk

Susperia said:
I FUCKING HATE CHEESE!!!

Plus I'm lactose intolerant you shit. So is Dodens. And a lot of other people. You know why?? Milk from a cow's udder was meant solely for *gasp* a baby cow! Not people.

But it tastes freaking good!
GO CHEESE!!! :kickass:

I hate the asshole on ebay that outbidded me on 'evoken' embrace the emptiness. My high bid was 50 dollars and the cd went up to 96.

It was probably someone here too!

all these doom heads crouded on this section

...besides which, true north Europeans have been using dairy products for long enough that they aren't lactose intolerant.

What non-north European genes do you have? Perhaps some native American or somesuch ?

(Not meant as a slur - I watched a TV show regarding racial difference on channel 4 here a while ago - i explained a few things:

a) Lactose Intolerance is generally not found in North Europeans due to our ongoing *ahem* relationship with domestic cattle.
b) One in three Orientals has an intolerance to alcohol - Europeans developed brewery to clean dirty water, where as Orientals developed "boiling" as in tea making, to clean water.
c) "True" red heads are incredibly succeptible to sun burn, but on the flip side they retain their heat 15% better than non-red heads in icy or cold climes. This is (again) why they are generally found in Scotland, Ireland and the Scandinavian countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.