the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole "the human digestive system is not used to cow's milk because that milk is meant for baby cows" thing is completely retarded anyway. Do you have any clue how many things "we" eat nowadays that the human digestive system isn't used to (yet)?

I wish someone would round up all PETA members in the world and drown them in a huge swimming pool filled with milk.

PanzerKunt said:
I never got sick from drinking milk and I'm pretty sure I'm in a way better physical shape than you. Stop insulting us normal people just because you envy us, give your parents shit for not doing a proper job making you and leave us the fuck alone.

Milk > Alternative wannabe milk

You're an idiot. I was not lactose intolerant as a child. I am now because I dont' drink milk anymore and my body rejects it now if I do because it realizes it doesn't need it. Are you saying the human body is wrong for doing that?? If you stopped drinking milk for a year, and then tried to again after that, your body would reject it. It will have seen it is not needed.

Also, it's a fucking myth that milk builds strong bones. Too much protein causes calcium to be leeched. Milk has more protein than calcium, and the protein leeches the calcium already in your bones, out, because calcium is needed to digest protein.

Therefore, the more protein you have, you must have even more calcium. Foods like broccoli, spinach, and many other green leafy vegetables have mroe calcium than milk, and a little less protein, so A) they are easily digestible and B) will not leech the calcium from your bones.

If you dont' know what you're talking about, don't speak.

edit: And to the person who mentioned PETA--- I hate PETA, so don't assume shit about me you dont' know.

I didn't say you liked PETA. But I do hate PETA and this is the hate thread so it seemed like a good thing to mention. Especially since PETA does use that whole retarded argument against milk a lot, to the point where they are trying to scare little kids into not drinking it.

Like I said: Pool. Milk. Drowning.

LoL, cmon ender, you're such a kid. You knew that thread would be ever used to flame on you that you've created it. And you also knew that noone was gonna use it for what you wanted it to be used. If ppl start offtopic discussion - I doubt they will just stop on some minute and all will go to your thread going on arguing. Oh please. Ppl like to break the rules. Coz there are too much of them. And you've just tried to create another one.

~Neurotica said:
LoL, cmon ender, you're such a kid. You knew that thread would be ever used to flame on you that you've created it. And you also knew that noone was gonna use it for what you wanted it to be used. If ppl start offtopic discussion - I doubt they will just stop on some minute and all will go to your thread going on arguing. Oh please. Ppl like to break the rules. Coz there are too much of them. And you've just tried to create another one.
Yeah, that's tr00. I'm gonna quit bitching about arguements and offtopic shit, if we never went off-topic this forum would be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.