the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Décadent said:
A nice, creamy, runny camembert with a glass of red wine and a baguette is essentially the greatest thing on earth.

:kickass:

cept without the red wine for me sir,
I prefer my camenbert to not be so runny though, i like it so it still holds its texture, but is smooth enough to spread over some nice bread

Susperia said:
Also, it's a fucking myth that milk builds strong bones. Too much protein causes calcium to be leeched. Milk has more protein than calcium, and the protein leeches the calcium already in your bones, out, because calcium is needed to digest protein.

Therefore, the more protein you have, you must have even more calcium. Foods like broccoli, spinach, and many other green leafy vegetables have mroe calcium than milk, and a little less protein, so A) they are easily digestible and B) will not leech the calcium from your bones.

That's just an excuse you use so you can suck more cock and support vegans.

You need to stop taking everything you read on the intarn3t so fucking seriously. Get over it woman, I don't give a shit if you can't drink milk.

Necuratul said:
Yeah but then we won't have to worry about the board being shit. And the shitty posters can wallow in their own feces.

Mate,

Much as you and some of the other "vets" are quality posters, I wish you'd make more interesting threads rather than post a large amount of "GMD sucks so much now".

I lurked for about 3 months before I started posting, and it's no worse now then it was then.

Status
Not open for further replies.