the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAIRATH said:
I bet I'm like the only person on this entire forum who actually has no signature at all (and never had). I have signatures turned off so I don't actually know, but I bet! Buncha obnoxiously-huge-image-laden-signature wankers you all are.
well.. hi :D

Susperia said:
I've "heard" all people are bisexual by nature. Whatever that means.
It means that everyone has the potential to be bi, but the one's who don't embrace that side of their nature don't because of society's teachings and beliefs on homosexuality, and they are raised with a belief that homosexuality is evil, so they repress that side of thier nature. Personally I don't believe it, niether for males or females. I can give you a whole list of people I know that have absolutly no interest in the same sex, and not because of society's fucked up beliefs.

ender7227 said:
It means that everyone has the potential to be bi, but the one's who don't embrace that side of their nature don't because of society's teachings and beliefs on homosexuality, and they are raised with a belief that homosexuality is evil, so they repress that side of thier nature. Personally I don't believe it, niether for males or females. I can give you a whole list of people I know that have absolutly no interest in the same sex, and not because of society's fucked up beliefs.

No no, you've got it all wrong. Homosexuality isnt evil, its just fuckin rank! :kickass:

ender7227 said:

I know what it means ender, I was just being sarcastic because I hate when these sociologists try to categorize humans in such a way.

i hate emos and people who use 'hardcore dancing' in the mosh. seriously they look fucking stupid and they should all be fucking shot. that applies to the emos and the hardcore dancers.

I hate anything right now.

I was told that I had to do taxes for my last 3,4 paychecks. I get a paycheck for around 250 today for 4 days of work, come to find out they took taxes out from that and my last 3,4 checks out of this check leaving me 52 dollars left to cash.

The place a work for switched companies for doing peoples checks,etc.. I guess now they do the taxes having to get my taxes with my past checks even. Out of making around 2 grand so far this summer it's not a lot but they should not have waited so long.

GOD I CAN'T STAND IT. I bleed and this is what I get in return.

I hope everyone dies. This world is fucked and no one deserves to live. Taxes are so stupid and I feel robbed without any control of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.