the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ender7227 said:
Yeah, that's tr00. I'm gonna quit bitching about arguements and offtopic shit, if we never went off-topic this forum would be shit.

stop caving just because a valid point came up bitch! you have to be stubborn until everyone that has read anything you've ever said hates you and wants to beat you to death.

Killbot said:
stop caving just because a valid point came up bitch! you have to be stubborn until everyone that has read anything you've ever said hates you and wants to beat you to death.
Just stopped to play Mortal Kombat huh?

I got bored of posting serious messages of real opinionated purposes, since most of these topics I post too are full of its vacantcy already.

I'm considering leaving this board due to the fact that if I'd just stumbled upon it now, I would never give it a second glance. I merely stay due to the familiarity, despite it being thoroughly shit. I hate GMD and what it's become, as well as the majority of the posters.

That's because you have an unsuitable personality and therefore are bombarbed with a variety on inevitable confrontations.

CAIRATH said:
But if all the good posters leave it will be even worse. :(

Yeah but then we won't have to worry about the board being shit. And the shitty posters can wallow in their own feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.