the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on what she said being stupid, than against she's from ukraine and the culture is probably very different from the US or even europe and canada.

ukraine is probably more strict proper and moral. You know how in some of these countries women can't act like guys crap. It's weird to us

The Greys said:
I agree on what she said being stupid, than against she's from ukraine and the culture is probably very different from the US or even europe and canada.

ukraine is probably more strict proper and moral.

Probably its not Ukraine, its just me. Heres some cult of beer. And I dont like women who drink beer on public places coz I find it rude. My friends think I'm wrong too.

So how come you hate women drinking beer in public and not men ?

No offense but you sound like a pilgrim or something.

The Greys said:
You know how in some of these countries women can't act like guys crap. It's weird to us
no-no, The Greys, thats basicly in moslem countries, not here.

The Greys said:
So how come you hate women drinking beer in public and not men ?

No offense but you sound like a pilgrim or something.
prolly with the same reason why a drunk man looks not that disgusting as a drunk woman.

PanzerKunt said:
Well then next time you cry for no reason while drunk just stay away from mirrors and that will be all sorted out in a few weeks.
I dont drink. So leave your smart advices for somebody who is interested in them.

Thats what I hear since Im 14-15. I still dont. I can drink a lil of wine really rarely. Coz wine is good. But in general - I'm just not interested.

cookiecutter said:
Them. Your country helps oust a oppresive regime AND lets them stay for a few years. And they bitch when you tell them to go back to there country.

the country's giving them amnesty, I can kind of see why they'd bitch.

I'm sure this has been mentioned a dozen times already (possibly even by myself), but I *hate* it when Metal Archives is down. Which seems to be pretty much more often than not.

"Could not connect to database"

Hooray!

CAIRATH said:
I'm sure this has been mentioned a dozen times already (possibly even by myself), but I *hate* it when Metal Archives is down. Which seems to be pretty much more often than not.

"Could not connect to database"

Hooray!

Did you notice metal-archives has two band logos for bands ?

I hate that more than the site being down.

It's like bunch of nerds trying to demenstrate a band sold out because they changed logos or that one of them is mad because their favorite band changed styles.

I go to bnrmetal.com now.

Status
Not open for further replies.