the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate basketball.

I also hate the English football team at the minute, because they have some of the worlds most talented players, and they still only drew with Sweden last night. What a bunch of fucking cunting cunts.

Thank fuck for Gerrard and Joe Cole. And possibly Rooney, though he has a potatoe for a head.

Carcassian said:
I hate basketball.

I also hate the English football team at the minute, because they have some of the worlds most talented players, and they still only drew with Sweden last night. What a bunch of fucking cunting cunts.

Thank fuck for Gerrard and Joe Cole. And possibly Rooney, though he has a potatoe for a head.

We overate our team so much and we act like Rooney is our fucking saviour, it's pathetic. It happens every major tournament.. 'I've got a good feeling about this one' 'it's our time' 'this is the best squad we've had for ages'. we're not good enough.

Hanger 18 said:
England on paper have to best team in the world without a doubt. But its just Coaching is shocking. Classic attitude if England score they just hang back and think they've done it. Idiots.

haha, are you joking?! Brazil, Argentina and Italy all have better far better depth and quality than England and many other teams have better starting lineups. Let's look at the potential 1st XI we have:
Robinson - suspect at international level
Neville - slow and ageing
Cole - gives away to many fouls
Terry - one of our only good players, but not pacy ebough
Ferdinand - too cocky and gives the ball away too easily
Beckham - can't beat anyone for pace down the flank, hasn't scored directly from a freekick for 3 years and doesn't seem to do anything to lead the team despite being captain
Lampard - doesn't help the defence at all and has hardly had a shot on target this whole world cup
Gerrard's - shooting has been awful, but other than that has done well
Crouch - fouls with practically every header and hardly makes any runs looking for through balls
Rooney - is overrated like bilio, selfish, gives away stupid fouls and wastes good positions with pointless shots.

It wouldn't matter who coached us, as soon as we faced a good team we'd be out and unless we get lucky in this world cup, I reckon we'll be out at the quarters.

Killbot said:
haha, are you joking?! Brazil, Argentina and Italy all have better far better depth and quality than England and many other teams have better starting lineups. Let's look at the potential 1st XI we have:
Robinson - suspect at international level
Neville - slow and ageing
Cole - gives away to many fouls
Terry - one of our only good players, but not pacy ebough
Ferdinand - too cocky and gives the ball away too easily
Beckham - can't beat anyone for pace down the flank, hasn't scored directly from a freekick for 3 years and doesn't seem to do anything to lead the team despite being captain
Lampard - doesn't help the defence at all and has hardly had a shot on target this whole world cup
Gerrard's - shooting has been awful, but other than that has done well
Crouch - fouls with practically every header and hardly makes any runs looking for through balls
Rooney - is overrated like bilio, selfish, gives away stupid fouls and wastes good positions with pointless shots.

It wouldn't matter who coached us, as soon as we faced a good team we'd be out and unless we get lucky in this world cup, I reckon we'll be out at the quarters.

Not the point. If you look at the names, just look at them you think fuck thats a sweet team. Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham, Terry, J. Cole.

Argy, and Italys squad dont have as many big names. They just work well together due to coaching. Brazil do, but their average age of their squad is 900.

I hate adults that talk about how they get abducted on TV. I use to believe in aliens but now think aliens,ghosts,etc... are bullshit and these people are just crazy adults with mental problems or want to get on TV. The more you live without expiriencing any of this the more you think it's just bullshit created so that people can get involved with the unknown as almost fantasy.

Some ancient sea beasts/monster speculations in the now are probably more realistic than this crap.

I guess in lake champlain not to far here(berlington, VT) a sea beast/monster has supposably been spotted. A ferrie recently capsized.... maybe it was the sea beast that tipped it over!!!. I guess the sea beast is named 'champ'.

Everytime crossing the lake on the ferries hope to see a see champ jump out :smilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.