the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
Did you notice metal-archives has two band logos for bands ?

I hate that more than the site being down.

It's like bunch of nerds trying to demenstrate a band sold out because they changed logos or that one of them is mad because their favorite band changed styles.

I go to bnrmetal.com now.

What the fuck is wrong with having both band logos? Example: Katatonia. I see nothing wrong with that. Many people like both eras of the band, and the logo signifies a change in direction, yet I wouldn't consider one more important than the other. Why does this bother you so much? Also, many times there are bands of the same name, so if you have an album by a particular band and you go to their page on Metal-Archives and see a different logo, you may get confused.

Yeah I'm so sick of Metal-Archives never being there for me anymore, too.

edit: Oh yeah I got my hair cut and dyed today. It's a lovely..... beige color.

Will go back in a month see what else they can do for me... though I fear it's a lost cause. Bloody pink.

It's called the hate thread, not the create banal chitchat with the self-proclaimed "Resident Dumbass" thread.

I'm going to sleep.

ender7227 said:
Panzerkunt, when you first joined I found you to be rather agreeable, but now you are such a fucking asshole I can't stand you.

I didn't join the forum to agree with you on everything and back you up when you say stupid stuff like in the best record label thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.