the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Timebird said:
and the greys

How about you take off you geeky looking 14 year. really

Go watch disney since you can't work yet. Your babysitter does not want you online so much.

Rain and thunder storms are cool when you are inside. I have worked outside for around 9 weeks and more than half of those days it's been rain.

depressing and boring

Rain does not exactly bring up peoples spirits.

I think of that solitude aeturnus song where rob prays to the stormbringer to stop the rain because he's so down.

"stormbringerrrr here me.... down for the days

the rain wwilll enddd.

Sometimes we will stop because it's scary standing in an opening with a metal weedwhacker,lawnmover,club cartetc.. when it's a thunderstorm and lightning. If 4 lightning bolts come down 25 feet away from someone that's when we go inside and sit around. Sometimes we will just look around every half and hour just to see if someone was hit to keep in track if everyones fine.

If the owners are coming sometimes you just have to keep going because you don't want to look like a slacker to a bunch of billionaires with shitloads of property. They want things done when they want things done and there is no excuses. I will not sit around for more than 30 minutes and say fuck it.

If you get electrocuted I guess that's your fate. I would rather have that happen than work at mac donalds.

I work at a grocery store, and I will say that collecting carts in pouring rain sucks.

I can only imagine what it'd be like in the snow

unknown said:
I work at a grocery store, and I will say that collecting carts in pouring rain sucks.

I can only imagine what it'd be like in the snow

If you think moving grocery carts suck in the snow try 3+ feet of it, backpacks, guns, vests, light dicipline, no food and -40C

Yeah seriously. The way that site is hosted is just ridiculously amateuristic. I mean sure they probably get a lot of traffic but come on. That site has to have an uptime of less than 25% or something because every single time when I want to look up some discography information it's not there. I mean Christ, slap some Google ads on it and open up a Paypal donation account or something and buy some decent hosting. Or sell the domain to someone who can afford and knows how to run it.

I hate digipacks. They barely fit in my cd rack and I have to force them in really hard for them to fit.

Adding on to that I also hate those cardboard sleeves that some albums have on them. I have to remove the sleeves in order to fit the album in my cd rack and put the sleeve somewhere else.

Necuratul said:
Get a better CD shelf.

The ones I'm looking for a hard to find for some reason. I have limited shelf space and I'm running out of room on my existing racks. And I don't like those big cd towers although I'll probably have to get one soon as my collection expands.

You have twelve billion cd's Dodens, how do you store/file them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.