the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate going away for a week from my girlfriend, all my friends, and UM. I'll miss you guys!

The only thing I hate about digipacks are that they're irreplaceable once damaged. I do generally like them though.

ender7227 said:
I hate babysitting 6 year olds but at least she's asleep right now.

Me and a friend babysat one time(we had to be around 15) and the female was a really cool chick. She drove us home one night and there was this old guy wasted stumbling all over the place, she's like I KNOW THAT GUY.

She asked us if we should give him a ride so we did. He was being loud and talking really sexual to her so we just dropped him off pulled him out of the car at this house that supposable was his(she was all freaked out because this guy was nuts). He was walking to this house falling right into a barbedwired fence..... we left him

Good times babysitting!

The Greys said:
Me and a friend babysat one time(we had to be around 15) and the female was a really cool chick. She drove us home one night and there was this old guy wasted stumbling all over the place, she's like I KNOW THAT GUY.

She asked us if we should give him a ride so we did. He was being loud and talking really sexual to her so we just dropped him off pulled him out of the car at this house that supposable was his(she was all freaked out because this guy was nuts). He was walking to this house falling right into a barbedwired fence..... we left him

Good times babysitting!

you should've let the dude molest her. creepy, ugly guys need love too.

I hate that I got excited that Arghoslent's new album came out on the 11 of August, then it was some douchebag Ipod thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.