the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.... Cara don't be a baby because you know that won't get you anywhere!

really

Teh Grimace said:
i got $1.61 (a gallon) a couple days ago.

south texas has the cheapest gas on earth. yay texas.

i hate when i dont have more drugs. i hate that i have to wait several hours to call people i know to get more drugs cos it's 9 in the fucking morning and they've all finally passed out by now.

Awww... I feel so sorry for you! Don't worry you'll get your drugs.

PanzerKunt said:
It's 8 bucks per gallon in Norway shut up.
Yes but almost everyone in Europe uses public transportation and things are much closer together than they are here in the states.

I really hate Lord Vic, and some other people on this forum that I won't mention because they currently use it at this moment.

The Greys said:
What exactly are chavs ?

I've heard the term online before.

From UrbanDictionary.com = "Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out."

cookiecutter said:
From UrbanDictionary.com = "Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out."

there's plently of those around where I live. fucking disgusts me.

cookiecutter said:

:lol:

cookiecutter said:
And what will happen if someone gets really pissed and punch the little bastard in the face ?

MetalNoob said:
I hate people who steriotype metal fans as being Satanic.
They are fun to laugh at !
A trend chick that I was introduced to by a friend (actually it was his girlfriend) once told me. “you actually think that listening to satanic music makes you look mean and I should fear of you ? ”,”what ya gonna do ? Sacrifice me to the devil ?”

And I replied “probably not ! You need to be beautiful and a virgin to become an offering to Satan.”

Status
Not open for further replies.