the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemesis_lxix said:
They are fun to laugh at !
A trend chick that I was introduced to by a friend (actually it was his girlfriend) once told me. “you actually think that listening to satanic music makes you look mean and I should fear of you ? ”,”what ya gonna do ? Sacrifice me to the devil ?”

And I replied “probably not ! You need to be beautiful and a virgin to become an offering to Satan.”

Ha, Ha. I pity people like that. They don't realize that the metal population is made up of mainly athiest or agnostic believers which totally contradicts the steriotype.

Nemesis_lxix said:
They are fun to laugh at !
A trend chick that I was introduced to by a friend (actually it was his girlfriend) once told me. “you actually think that listening to satanic music makes you look mean and I should fear of you ? ”,”what ya gonna do ? Sacrifice me to the devil ?”

And I replied “probably not ! You need to be beautiful and a virgin to become an offering to Satan.”

haha, awesome.

Hanger 18 said:
for example??
Whats so confusing about my words?..
The scenes of war where they cut or shoot in horses. Scenes where they kill dogs or show hunting process with all details.

Np. I also hate hunting (as a hobby). How can someone be so proud of a bear trophee killed with a gun? That's not brave... kicking the bear's ass without guns is brave...

immo said:
Np. I also hate hunting (as a hobby). How can someone be so proud of a bear trophee killed with a gun? That's not brave... kicking the bear's ass without guns is brave...
True.

~Neurotica said:
Whats so confusing about my words?..
The scenes of war where they cut or shoot in horses. Scenes where they kill dogs or show hunting process with all details.

i don't get how people find that bothersome or offensive. when humans kill each other its fine but when an animal gets hurt holy shit outrage!

Enemy242 said:
i don't get how people find that bothersome or offensive. when humans kill each other its fine but when an animal gets hurt holy shit outrage!
Not offensive. It just "hurts". I really can't stand it. And yes - when humans kill each other I don't give a damn. (or at least I take it easier)

~Neurotica said:
Not offensive. It just "hurts". I really can't stand it. And yes - when humans kill each other I don't give a damn. (or at least I take it easier)

I am the exact same way bro. Fuck humans, but I cant, for the life of me, stand to see an animal get hurt. Any animal, even a rat.

I hate bugs though, and nasty fish.

MetalMessiah9999 said:
I am the exact same way bro. Fuck humans, but I cant, for the life of me, stand to see an animal get hurt. Any animal, even a rat.

I hate bugs though, and nasty fish.
:kickass:
I like bugs =) they are interesting for me as a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.