the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The singer was convicted of kiddie-fiddling, and when the band found out, they dissolved. T'was earlier in the year. Run a search for the band on Blabbermouth, I'm sure you'll find what you need.

I hate discussing current events with my wife that involve child molesters. She gets completely irrational and overly emotional about the subject, and if I say anything that she interprets as disagreeing with her (even when I'm not), she accuses me of being pro-pedophilia.

I fucking hate the 17 year old cunt who wrote the last review for Drawing Down the Moon on Metal Archives.

Firstly let's get one thing straight. This album is NOT black metal this is dark ambient and a rather uninspiring attempt at that. Dark ambient is supposed to invoke a sense of dread in the listener, this doesn't. In fact it's quite tiresome because it’s just so boring.

Yeah. This kid fucking knows his shit alright. Fucking twat.

What exactly is a ''fucktard"? A fucking retard? Well I hate people who make fun of the mentally challenged.

And I hate emo hair.

Oh yeah and I love pink frilly things. =D

Being a fucktard has nothing to do with ACTUALLY being retarded. It's like someone who doesn't get a joke right away, or kills jokes.....lmao!

And, sadly, I do no enjoy poptarts.
And yes, there MUST be something wrong with me because I don't like Florida.
hmmmm. What else was there?

Ah, pink frilly things just aren't attractive to me, though I do like the color pink.

Anything else I should clarify?

Thanks for the feed-back, though. I had no idea it'd cause so much controversy:err:

I hate discussing current events with my wife that involve child molesters. She gets completely irrational and overly emotional about the subject, and if I say anything that she interprets as disagreeing with her (even when I'm not), she accuses me of being pro-pedophilia.

punch her?

still awake, 157 hours and counting....

Status
Not open for further replies.