the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this board is reaching new lows in homosexuality

that being said, I appreciate non-metal music, but unlike Teh Grimace, Mort Divine, Amarantus and Spectacular Views, I am not an obnoxious twat about it.

I'm an obnoxious twat about it? I've only begun mentioning my non-metal tastes frequently this week, mostly because it's been most of what I've listened to lately.

Sure I have a "NMI" signature, and sure I have a Joanna Newsom video in my signature, but that barely counts being an obnoxious twat.

hello? Fugazi? The Cure? Human League? Rush?

I could go on and on....

so please do. do you like a single non-metal band that's as underground as any of the metal bands you like? or one from this decade?

I never have liked, and never will like, any hip hop or alt/indie rock.

and i bet you honestly think that all non-metal music fits into one of those two genres, right? and that everything in either of those genres sounds exactly the same, right?

i bet i'm completely fucking right.

i bet.

that's what the Inquisition is about.

edit: "NMI" :kickass:

so please do. do you like a single non-metal band that's as underground as any of the metal bands you like? or one from this decade?

and i bet you honestly think that all non-metal music fits into one of those two genres, right? and that everything in either of those genres sounds exactly the same, right?

edit: "NMI" :kickass:

quit being a self-righteous prick. we get it, you're so much better than us because you like non-metal. :rolleyes:

Listening to non-metal can be benificial, but in most cases metal is a far superior technical and emotional genre then other genres of music. I listen to non-metal, I also make non-metal music, doesn't mean I have to be a self-riteous prick about it. Key-word here: fuck off XD Have a nice day

not really

phil anselmo is an asshole, a clown and a horrible vocalist (starting with vulgar displays of power)... I'm not debating this

Cowboys from hell is still a great album

Bah, Vulgar Display of Power is a great album, and if you take away the "sticks out like a sore thumb" song, Walk, pretty much on par with Cowboys. I do think a good portion of Pantera's albums are quality, although I never much cared for Far Beyond Driven aside from a handful of songs. The Great Southern Trendkill is highly overlooked and Power Metal is ftw!

I fucking hate ignorant people on Call of Duty 2. I get accused of using hacks all the fucking time. And today some fuck recorded my playing and is going to send the demo and my xfire name and GUID to punkbuster to get my globally banned. What a fucking cunt. I'm not worried though, because it's all skeeel baby! :kickass:

Lol base delta zero i like your sense of humor :D

I skipped reading all the posts involving nukes and politics

I hate shallow people
I hate the concept of emo music and culture
I hate some of the ideas about society and politics and other contraversial issues...
I hate people who won't do what you tell them to and then moan later about suffering the consequences when they didn't take your advice
I hate ghetto culture 'cos it's a lot of made up shit, the crap outweighs the truth by about 100:1
I hate people who think they know EVERYTHING
I hate microsoft, and hate the success playstation have 'cos I compared the consols and recon playstation is the inferior of them all. nevermind
I hate getting into big debates 'cos whenever I do the opposition has never thought about their arguments for 2 seconds and won't listen to you're logic or arguments anyway.
I hate the idea of the "american dream", materialism, to be successful you need lots of money, and all that
I hate Bullys, muggers, and other sorts of morons
I hate reallly shit pop music that makes loads of money
I hate mtv and celebrity culture (i think I spelt that wrongly but nevermind)
I hate backchatting and bitching and then realising that I do it on occassion
I hate hipocrits
I hate idiots who mock things cos they can't understand, despite frequent attempts to show them logically the stuff the don't understand
I hate idiots who don't WANT to understand
I hate it when people don't want to see the obvious truth and give in to seeing what they want to see
I hate school for a number of reasons, and like very few things about it
I hate people who can't back up their opinions
I hate nasty large companies e.g nike, microsoft, etc (kinda mentioned that earlier)
I hate fashion
I hate it when people buy stuff like trainers for 200 quid just because of a label
I hate stealing and illegal downloading, it's just a thing I have a principle against

there's a lot of things to hate, I'm quite opinionated but atleast I think about stuff rather than being a mindless sheep, I base the way I live around that philosophy in some respect I suppose.

If anyone wants to say anything about any of that, I've given up caring so don't expect a reply or argument ok?

haha i didn't realise there were 359 pages to this, I clicked on the no.5 and thought I was replying to that. SO STUPID getting used to the forum

I hate all this non metal shit lately. Being anti-metal posting on a metal board behind a screen does not make you a 'rebel'.

I can enjoy many forms of music, although some music I feel is just too superficial (most pop or mainstream) or does not have any redeeming qualities other than entertainment and usually has a horrible message or vibe or is just not in my interests.

I used to listen to only Hip-Hop and stuff, nowadays I listen to a little underground music in different genres, and I am really starting to explore Classical music. But I am definitely a metalhead first and foremost :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.