the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked The System has Failed, to be honest - not every song was a winner, but any album that has a song of the quality of "Back In The Day" is on the way to being worthwhile

Look no furthor than my sig d00d! The Indianapolis Colts is the way to go. 12th largest city in the US, home to many nice people and nice fans. One of, if not the classiest and most respected organizations in the league for sure.

I find myself rooting for the Colts when I watch their games (NFL Sunday Ticket is pretty damn sweet). I have no legit claim to them, though. My family is from New York and we live near Philly now, so it's the Giants, Jets or E-A-G-L-E-S IGGLES!

I hate that my sister thinks I'm weird for listening to metal

she listens to the usual mainstream garbage and the other day she came into my room when I was listening to suffocation - she gave me the weirdest look :lol:

sweet look at all the megadeth fans here!! they kickass

in unrelated topic - can I change my name again??

I hate that my sister thinks I'm weird for listening to metal

she listens to the usual mainstream garbage and the other day she came into my room when I was listening to suffocation - she gave me the weirdest look :lol:

sweet look at all the megadeth fans here!! they kickass

in unrelated topic - can I change my name again??

You need to give your sister a metal intervention. I recommend some Opeth to ease her into the genre. ;)

yea I don't get my sister at all - she seems to be very intelligent (basically got 3.6- 4+ GPA her whole life - high school and now college) but she just cannot appreciate anything outside of your usual mainstream garbage

Opeth seems to almost always work in presuading someone to metal. I'm passed my Opeth phase now, but their older work is somewhat good.

Indeed.

Like I said, it can be a way of "easing" one into the genre. I played somebody "Harvest" and told them that it was by a metal band. They were quite shocked, because they were one of those people who deemed metal as "useless noise".

Status
Not open for further replies.