The Hate Thread

Did anyone else notice that we never found out why Jonas hated his neighbour the other day?

*HINT HINT*

yes i see you there mr bass playah-ah

Did anyone else notice that we never found out why Jonas hated his neighbour the other day?

*HINT HINT*

yes i see you there mr bass playah-ah

Yeah mistah! Enlighten us NAU!!!

They woke me up early and started watching a movie I think really fucking loud on the only day of the week when I had some time to sleep....I went over and told them to be really fucking quiet and they said they were sorry etc.....and yes I really really really really REALLY hate them...

did you look angry? because i imagine that would be quite a scary thing... :D

I bet they've been quiet since :lol:

I probably didn't look intimidating because I had slept only 5 hours and was really tired...

and no they never seem to learn or understand that if you live in an apartment you acctually have neighbours that might find it disturbing if you have a party on a regular wednesday in the middle of the week or if you start playing music really loud at 08.00 on a saturday morning...

i understand. i have similar problems, depending on who is living next door.

this is why i say i should be allowed to kill people. its the obvious solution :)

choose the sword. we wouldnt want you damaging the bass. They are not worth it :)

although.... blunt force trauma could be more brutal.....

i just googled 'death by bass guitar' and this came up

0.jpg

10 string bass wtf