the HAVE FUN thread

moody

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2002
Frankreich
this is where people relate situations where they've been outfunned. i'll go first.

i was in the subway in paris the other day. and there were irish people, and one of them had a tesco bag. i said 'have fun' and kicked the wall :mad:

i remember that time too, i was in the train station, and saw a dead dead hairy guy who would have certainly beaten me at the hairy chest contest. have fun too :mad:

I saw my pc smiling and saying tome: you thought now everything's well, eh? Then closing his eyes and left me again with a black screen!

Fuckin Fun had he...:mad: :cry:

Colin McRae 3 is out for X-box and Playstation but I only have this damn PC and so have to wait until February for it's release..... Aaaaarghhhh!!!!!!!!

i know there's some people who won't spend all their time here, online. they're having, as i heard, some trendy thingy called 'life'. then whatever that is..?! but, you all offliners, HAVE DAMN FUN!! ..enjoy while you can.

me singer has a gf now, and he's off to her town today, so no rehearsal. she fucken outfunned me proper way :mad:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I went to our bathroom a couple of days ago and saw my six-year relationship in the toilet. My missus had a hand over the knob ready to flush the whole thing down. HAVE FUCKING FUN INDEED.

you must be lonely now............... I'll send you one of mine ;)

When we woz in the festivelz, an we wez sinin ortografs, and sum feller askd dunc to sine his alternatif 4 an he never askd me to have fuken fun (kicks worl)