The official joke thread

what does a blind, deaf, dumb and mentally retarded kid get for christmas?

cancer

-Gavin- said:
Ralf should get on here with his jew jokes :D

Ready for duty!

Auschwitz Kommander told jews that anyone who can climb up the wall will recieve german citizenship and will be free to go.
Many tried, no one succeeded. But there was this woman with a little son still waiting for their turn. So the boy starts climbing, right after him his mother. Somehow he managed to climb the wall! His mother looks up at her son standing on the top and asks for help "Son! Help me!", "Fuck off, jew!"

:D

i know something similar:
Auschwitz Kommander and another soldier told the jews, that whoever gets to the other side of the giant pool in front of them will get german citizenship and will be freed. many tried, but no one succeeded. the last one almost reached the other side, but then he drowned. the soldier turned to the Kommander and said: "Kommander, we got a new record in acid swimming!"

\m/Necronium\m/ said:
:D

i know something similar:
Auschwitz Kommander and another soldier told the jews, that whoever gets to the other side of the giant pool in front of them will get german citizenship and will be freed. many tried, but no one succeeded. the last one almost reached the other side, but then he drowned. the soldier turned to the Kommander and said: "Kommander, we got a new record in acid swimming!"

it know it this way:

Auschwitz Kommander and another soldier told the jews, that whoever gets to the other side of the giant pool of acid in front of them will get german citizenship and will be freed. many tried, but no one succeeded. the last one reached the other side, already started going out whole burned and half dead. then soldier turned to the Kommander and said: "Kommander, it was a false start"

Knock Knock
-who's there
Little Boy Blue
-Little Boy Blue who?

.....Michael Jackson