the HAVE FUN thread

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Well after this weekend it ought to be something really good then...

just like Don said, shit happens. :zzz:

Well when something goes away it leaves space for something new.. May sound bit stupid.. Every time I lost a relationship I told to myself that this wasn´t "it" and in that case "it" is going to be even better. Well as I said it souds a bit stupid like this :rolleyes: but think about all your relationships. Every newone is actually better than the last

Originally posted by Eos
Well when something goes away it leaves space for something new.. May sound bit stupid.. Every time I lost a relationship I told to myself that this wasn´t "it" and in that case "it" is going to be even better. Well as I said it souds a bit stupid like this :rolleyes: but think about all your relationships. Every newone is actually better than the last

I know what you're trying to say, but I have confession to make. I wouldn't know about those last two lines of yours, 'cause she was my first and so far the only :s

Still I ain't totally in pieces, atleast not yet. It's just gonna take some time and work before I can start a new life since at the moment we live together. Complicated, eh?

Still I ain't totally in pieces, atleast not yet. It's just gonna take some time and work before I can start a new life since at the moment we live together. Complicated, eh?

A friend of mine passed through the same just few weeks ago. She was nine years with her ex. Well the end wasn´t that bad because they just realized that they don´t fit to eachother anymore. She moved away two weeks ago and it was hard because an important part of her life is over now. Still she´s happy to be for herself again. And you´ll surely be too once you get your peace and don´t have to see her anymore

Originally posted by Eos

thats what the optimist will say. the REALIST will say it only gets worse. :(

remember what anathema says in "Angelica":

"Different love didn't taste the same."

Originally posted by Don Corleone
do you actually believe that, eos? really? sorry but i dont buy that stuff anymore.

Yes, I really do. I had someone once and I thought he was the one. I didn´t have him for long but I was sure that he was the person I wanted to spend a very long time with. Till one day I woke up, he left me and I found out that he betrayed me with two of his ex-girlfriends. Nice, isn´t it. After realizing that he won´t come back (yeah I was so stupid and wanted him back) I realized what he did and started to hate him. Time passed I met someone new who gives me what the other guy never could. And I can pass by him and say "hello" without feeling that I have to kill him.. Yes, I do believe in what I said

i believe that everyone has a someone out there. its just really sad that many get screwed so many times they begin to loose hope.
the worst is when someone stays with the illusion that the wrong is the right.

oh: i am not an optimist i really have no belief, merely an attempt at wishful thinking :err:

I don't believe in everyone havin' 'the right one' out there somewhere, it's merely a question of kinda gettin used to someone and gettin to know her/him so well that you start to feel this is the right person (do I sound too un-romantic?). And no, there's no love at first sight, that shit is just for teenagers to write in their diaries. Still I feel this is the start of something new for the better or worse. Just don't want to think someday I'll have to start from the beginning with someone new, it took me so long to get here anyway, uh :cry:

I don't believe in everyone havin' 'the right one' out there somewhere, it's merely a question of kinda gettin used to someone and gettin to know her/him so well that you start to feel this is the right person (do I sound too un-romantic?). And no, there's no love at first sight, that shit is just for teenagers to write in their diaries.

i agree, indeed

Still I feel this is the start of something new for the better or worse. Just don't want to think someday I'll have to start from the beginning with someone new, it took me so long to get here anyway, uh :cry:

don't think about it too much yet.. just wait and see. things happen. some way or another.. i hope

Yeh, things happen one way or another, surely. Worst moments are just those when you don't have anything to do and can't concentrate on anything. Like last saturday night. Had to drink a bottle of god-awful sparkling wine to get some sleep after gettin home from work. Next weekend can't come fast enough. With god as my witness I swear to get loaded! :rolleyes:

and thanks for pm, stone. Cheered me up :)

I don't believe in everyone havin' 'the right one' out there somewhere, it's merely a question of kinda gettin used to someone and gettin to know her/him so well that you start to feel this is the right person (do I sound too un-romantic?).

I think the same. There are a lot of people who could be "the right one". It depends on what you are looking for in a relationship.

Just don't want to think someday I'll have to start from the beginning with someone new, it took me so long to get here anyway, uh :cry:

But isn´t the time at the beginning of a relationship nice too? I mean the time when you don´t know eachother so well yet and have so much to find out ;)