The Horror Movie thread

Dude, I don't even give a fuck. Her Ghost in the Fog is a badass song BECAUSE of Doug Bradley.

This is true. But that song is badass in general. I don't care for CoF but Her Ghost In The Fog is a fucking EVIL sounding song and his voice enhances it.... But I agree with Qth, the female vocals are horrible, and near song ruining. I HATE when female vocalists do the opera thing, I like soft chick vocals.

Problem is he does a shit load of voice work for them and they suck 80% of the time

haha, that's probably my favorite quote from the Hellraiser movies. Pinhead has a really cool voice, too bad the actor does so much work for Cradle of Filth, that band is too gay for his badass voice.

I'm actually kind of ashamed to say I have not seen all the Hellraiser movies, I stopped following it after 4 I think. I've heard basically nothing but negative things about the later Hellraiser movies and even the 4th was getting bad. Normally a little bit (or a lot) of cheesiness wouldn't stop me from seeing a horror movie

Edit: Oh no now it's 2001 posts:(

I saw all of them and I tell you, stick to the first two movies only :)

This is true. But that song is badass in general. I don't care for CoF but Her Ghost In The Fog is a fucking EVIL sounding song and his voice enhances it.... But I agree with Qth, the female vocals are horrible, and near song ruining. I HATE when female vocalists do the opera thing, I like soft chick vocals.

Problem is he does a shit load of voice work for them and they suck 80% of the time

Eh, I don't hate it. She's not a GREAT operatic singer, but it's serviceable.

nothing can be worse than dani filths dwarf vocals

I saw all of them and I tell you, stick to the first two movies only :)

:lol:

yeah i watched 1-4

3 was pretty bad, 4 was completely forgettable

and of course 1>2

but ive seen worse sequals than hellraiser 2

terminator 2 was the best sequal ever, it made it seem like they only made 1 just so T2 would be all the more awesome

I actually prefer the first one over the second one, the relentless T-800 was far more of an enemy than the T-1000 and arnie seemed to fit better the character of the emotionless villian than the superhero... obviously, I love both, so don't get me wrong :)

Terminator 1 is a staple of my childhood so I love it, and as a kid I like Arnold as a bad guy so I liked the first one best. Over the years though I had to change my opinion, there really isn't any way I can still say the first is a better movie. T-2 is easily one of the best movies ever in general and it's kind of hard to believe they are from the same franchise. T-2 is smarter and has a lot more "heart" and character development and array of emotions you never see in an action movie, especially an Arnie movie. One of the very few superior sequels. This isn't even that off topic, I'd say T-1 is part horror

I was born in america :) southern side of america but I do get it... that even looked like the last summer I had with my friends in the beach :lol: there were no pirahnas but killer jellyfishes!

america the continent... not the USA, otherwise I would have said the USA... what I meant is that in many european countries, even spain, portugal and southern france (places I've been) summer is different from what you see in most american countries, even tho I have spent summers in chile and argentina only... :) but you know, I have friends and family in many american countries that have told me about summers and stuff in random meetings (family in canada and the US and friends from colombia, brasil, argentina, uruguay, etc)