The Horror Movie thread

who hasn't seen the nightmare on elm... movies? :) see the troll hunter, nao! do it nao! :)

btw, saw Rogue the other day, a quite good unknow thriller with some really famous actors, believe me, the trailer doesn't do justice to the movie, some good fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the tip :lol: I was thinking on getting it :) I have seen so many movies I go to IMDB and spend like 1 hour trying to find a good movie to see -.- and that's in case I do find one, usually I don't... so lately, in the nights, I have been playing a bit of GTA2 :D

:lol: well they made it seem like it was a serial killer movie, and then like halfway through i start t realise this croc doesnt have a serial killer trainer or something, its just about a somewhat lame cgi crocodile........and the movie is seriously awful

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOtcEOkJ-I&feature=related[/ame]

Died a little when i saw this... need to see entire movie. Eat me you PUNK BITCH!

^gary busey, 13 seconds in and im sold already

"ichi does not have time to play with you"

just watched ichi the killer, pretty fucked up movie, story made a lot of japanese sense (ie barely any :lol:), but the movie itself was pretty killer overall

haha you know me well, must be a nick thing :lol:

but yeah, i liked how the two people (ichi and the assassin, kotaro or whatever) were sort of two different types of insane, ichi cried when he fought and was just delusional, and the other guy was just a maschacist.

plus the violence <3

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8FBRATbJoA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

^True, kvlt black metalers don't make enough money with their music and day jobs, so they have to try out for the roll of "The demonic spirit" in Paranormal Activity 5.

I love a good Ghost story if it's an actual fucking movie and not this Blair Witch re-tread shit that is making a resurgence. And it *is* all Blair Witch shit. Look at that trailer...they even have the snot-bubble cam and the person in the corner for fuck's sakes. Totally cheesy.

There are some amazing Ghost stories over the years, though...I highly recommend:
Burnt Offerings
The Legend of Hell House
The Kingdom (series)
The Innocents
The Haunting
The Sentinel
The Changeling

etc etc etc....
There are some seriously great flicks out there on the subject. The problem is at this point it is quite played out and ESPECIALLY with the cinema verite bullshit that people keep lapping up like idiots. The shows are the worst, though (Ghost Hunters, etc). My opinion of those is that if there was actually a real, proven example of a supernatural phenomenon, it would be on international news! This is true for all UFO or Crypto-zoological sightings as well. So why would I waste my time watching some reality crap that is *at best* a fictitious story when I could watch a real movie that is actually good.