The Horror Movie thread

the original fly was actually quite good, I remember seeing it when I was a kid and it was fun but it didn't really scare me, I was talking about the fly (1986) before anyways :)

REC was cool, there was something that didn't really make sense, but cool neverless

the monster? the old lady?

is not an übërawesome movie, but it gives you some good jumps out of the chair :D

after the deception that Dead Snow was I decided to give norway another chance and yesterday saw Trolljegeren (The Troll Hunter) and I'm happy to say norwegian cinema does have future :D

the movie is like a thriller that mixes the blair witch project with cloverfield plus norwegian folk... not something new but it feels fresh nonetheless, might be that bit of humour at times... give it a chance, best troll movie I have seen... finally a good troll movie! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wait you liked a movie about trolls but not dead snow

400px-Trollface_More_HD.png

also, might watch a movie today, any reccomendations, was thinking ichi the killer since bsog mentioned it a couple times (oh so many pages ago)

ichi the killer is a good film, sick and disturbed... and dead snow was boring, the background of the troll hunter is much more interesting and deep... watch it, good film.

after the deception that Dead Snow was I decided to give norway another chance and yesterday saw Trolljegeren (The Troll Hunter) and I'm happy to say norwegian cinema does have future :D

the movie is like a thriller that mixes the blair witch project with cloverfield plus norwegian folk... not something new but it feels fresh nonetheless, might be that bit of humour at times... give it a chance, best troll movie I have seen... finally a good troll movie! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM

both død snø and trolljegeren are fakken awesome :headbang: