The Horror Movie thread

thats funny you mention it vikk, i watched it like last month, even better than i remember it. (which doesnt say much as i didnt even rememebr george clooney was in it :lol:)

People act like vampire movies being awful is a new thing.
They have always sucked with RARE exceptions.

The only one I have seen recently that has been decent was Stakeland. And even then it's just because they don't really treat them like Vampires. More like zombies with the hold post-apocalyptic angle.

Give me Martin over most of the shit that comes out anyday.

i need more help lol a friend is searching for a movie. According to him, the movie is a bunch of people, maybe 2 couples that are in some in search for some money, and by the end of the money, everyone dies, they are in a puddle of blood, and the money is beneath the blood or something, there is also some decaptation, some limbs going off, etc

:lol:.

it was original, and managed to be pretty revolting and disturbing without being very gory. cant say theres a movie out there quite like it. that being said, saying its "great" is pretty subjective XD.

think im gonna bust out the horror movies soon, lets get a discussion going, anyone looking forward to anything? a movie youve been dying to see again