The Horror Movie thread

Lets take a look at the old trailer of nightmare on elm street compared to the new.

vs

spoiler: the original storyline has been altered. Freddy is now a falsely accused murder victim who comes back to kill the murderer parents kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
they really must want to ruin it.....you can make a new movie without ruining the story

i liked the new halloween, it was good and i didnt leave feeling like i had just seen an abortion

On a Fulci kick right now. Watched 'City Of The Living Dead' last night...tonight is 'House By The Cemetary' then probably 'Zombi 2' tomorrow.

On a Fulci kick right now. Watched 'City Of The Living Dead' last night...tonight is 'House By The Cemetary' then probably 'Zombi 2' tomorrow.

City of the Living Dead is so brutal. The ending is total "shit! we are out of money....roll credits now!", but there's some of the best gore in the history of horror in that movie. House by the Cemetery is one of my favorites, too. It really highlights that nightmare logic that Fulci is so famous for.

Martyrs is a very brutal movie yes, It's pretty harsh though. It's pretty much the type of movie most people would only watch once, it's not a popcorn type flick at all. I think it was actually Dusty that steered me towards it.

well, i thought it was good, just not great. it really did have some disturbing scenes, suspense and great acting, but i got the feeling that i could have been better/that it was missing something. i'm too tired to think of any movies right now, i'll get back to you tomorrow ^^