The Horror Movie thread

Oh, but I have.. yes, it was nasty, but I'm still not traumatized hahah

Thank you for your reply.

That Serbian Film everyone is talking about and says it's so awful and traumatizing. I haven't seen it so I don't know, I'm more for the older classic horror movies.

That Serbian Film everyone is talking about and says it's so awful and traumatizing. I haven't seen it so I don't know, I'm more for the older classic horror movies.

I haven't seen that one. I must say, I'm also more for the older classic horror films myself or even the psychological ones, but right now I'm up to anything that can actually make me feel something. That's almost an impossible task nowadays, horror films are just not good.

I haven't seen that one. I must say, I'm also more for the older classic horror films myself or even the psychological ones, but right now I'm up to anything that can actually make me feel something. That's almost an impossible task nowadays, horror films are just not good.

Werewolves turns into regular wolves, producers are trying too hard to create a perfect horror movie which turns out to be mediocre in the ending. The old classic one are simple and good. Only newer horror movies that I can think of that's good is probably Saw and Insidious. But I'm almost sure that you've seen them and they're not so traumatizing.

Werewolves turns into regular wolves, producers are trying too hard to create a perfect horror movie which turns out to be mediocre in the ending. The old classic one are simple and good. Only newer horror movies that I can think of that's good is probably Saw and Insidious. But I'm almost sure that you've seen them and they're not so traumatizing.

I'm not really a Saw fan. As for Insidious, I have seen it, but I don't remember much. Perhaps I should watch it again.

Check out "Irréversible", not a horror film, but it fits your criteria

I don't really mind if they're not horror films as long as they're good enough to watch until the end. I have seen Irréversible and I liked it at the time. Thank you for assuming that I'm a rape kind of person haha Oh, what the hell I probably am anyway.

Yeah, no god can help me ;)

BTW, has anyone seen this one?

MV5BMjA5MTQ2MTgwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ5MjgxMQ@@._V1._SX322_SY475_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I heard it's quite disturbing, but I can't seem to watch more than 5 minutes without falling asleep.

Since when?

When? I don't know... But examples is Twilight and the vampire diaries. Might be some bad examples but have also seen other movies with "werewolves" like that which I don't know the name of.

(And no I don't like it, I've only seen it due to my ex because she was into it.)

Hmm.. really? Perhaps I should watch both of them. I'm trusting you here kid, if it turns out to be another devils son boring film I'm coming after you :p