The Horror Movie thread

comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-grammar-nazi-551223.png

did someone really try to prove how werewovles work by citing twilight? i cant even choose a response to that.

"Kids" was disturbing.
L'interieur was unnerving i suppose

theres another one i saw recently but cant remember. so just watch bridge over the river quai. its balla country in terms of decent old movies

did someone really try to prove how werewovles work by citing twilight? i cant even choose a response to that.

"Kids" was disturbing.
L'interieur was unnerving i suppose

theres another one i saw recently but cant remember. so just watch bridge over the river quai. its balla country in terms of decent old movies

It was just to explain how I mean by the look. But as I said I've seen other movies with these kind of "werewolves" which I can't remember the titles of.

Oh by the way do anyone know the title of this movie? There's a college class who are going on a trip to cabins over the weekend. At night they get killed one after one with axe to their face, pushed into the camp fire, knife in their back and so on. When the last one gets killed they all wake up and it turns out that they all experienced the same dream even the teacher at a school lesson. It was a really bad movie and I saw it for many years ago but it popped up in my head for a couple of days ago and it's annoying me that I can't remember the title of it..

Hmm doesn't sound too familiar really... Shit I must have answer a million of these "what horror movie" question back in the day in this thread (wow that must have been years ago now) but no clue what one you are talking about. It sounds like a really generic movie though so I probably never saw it. :lol:

Hmm doesn't sound too familiar really... Shit I must have answer a million of these "what horror movie" question back in the day in this thread (wow that must have been years ago now) but no clue what one you are talking about. It sounds like a really generic movie though so I probably never saw it. :lol:

Well it was shittier than the shittiest shit...

Oh by the way do anyone know the title of this movie? There's a college class who are going on a trip to cabins over the weekend. At night they get killed one after one with axe to their face, pushed into the camp fire, knife in their back and so on. When the last one gets killed they all wake up and it turns out that they all experienced the same dream even the teacher at a school lesson. It was a really bad movie and I saw it for many years ago but it popped up in my head for a couple of days ago and it's annoying me that I can't remember the title of it..

This one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481610/