The Horror Movie thread

I fell asleep twice. Also, the ending was not good at all. Horror films with "happy" endings.. :bah:

Making me think of the new Evil Dead... So bad, so bad. She loses her arm and show no pain she just stares at the sun and sigh in relief. And 15 min ending fight scene I mean come on...

7DaysDVDuk.jpg

Watched this recently, much better than the Hollywood's recent bastardisations of the genre.

Making me think of the new Evil Dead... So bad, so bad. She loses her arm and show no pain she just stares at the sun and sigh in relief. And 15 min ending fight scene I mean come on...

Your explanation of what you didn't like about the movie just tells me you're not a fan of Raimi's style.

That post shouldn't have had 'the' before 'Hollywood's' but, y'know, I'm sure you're not as pedantic as I am... so it's all good. Enjoy.

you guys are way to fucking picky, comparing to some of the stuff is out there, the new Evil Dead is pretty good. Stop being a bitch queen.

I enjoyed the new Evil Dead quite a bit, and I wasn't anticipating too much at all. But again, from what he picked at in the movie I get the feeling he likely isn't a fan of any of Raimi's work. Being that this is the horror movie thread...that undoubtedly tells me something about how his tastes would align with mine.

I'm bored... Probably gonna see Wrong Turn 1 & 2 to make the time run... 3, 4 and 5 suck but at least 1 & 2 are really good.

Just watched The Apparition. Quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen... At least other god awful horror movies turn out kind of funny....