The Horror Movie thread

ah thanks, the trailer didn't do any tingling sensations in my pants. So i'll probably watch when it's on tv sometime

found this today, some look fun http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2...r-movies-you-owe-it-to-yourself-to-watch-now/ from those i only saw Return of the Living Dead

pin looks really good :D
i saw maniac, wasnt impressed. TotLD is my favorite tho
salems lot i always wanted to see but could never find it. maybe ill try again as i see the name everywhere haha

Funny you mentioned Insidious Vikk, because I just learned they completed production on the second installment recently.

No fucking idea they were making a second one, I'm a little wary.

If you guys want a really fun gory flick, check out "Sweatshop" on netflix instant.
The first 20 minutes or so are PAINFULLY bad, but they serve to make you hate the entire cast in classic 80's fashion.

What follows is an incredibly satisfying gorefest with a really big killer that uses an anvil on the end of a pole to smash his victims to a pulp. It's badass.

just watched insidious, it scared the crap out of me a couple of times :D good movie

When I watched it I had just been having dreams about traveling the astral plain by means of 'maudlin of the Well - ing', as it was called in the dreams. So the movie made me happy that it brought up the astral plane bit.

It's really, really bad. Should have known from the pg 13 rating. God awful CGI. Camera cuts away from all scenes of violence. Zombies have superpowers. Brad Pitt's character fucking sucks. Ridiculous premise after ridiculous premise..... I saw nothing "right" about this movie.

Yes! Lol I posted the trailer a page back I think. Before I saw that I was not at all interested. I thpught it was just about giant japanese robots but then they dtopped the word kaiju and I was like "oh shit!". Trailer looks awesome

^i'm afraid it might be a bit "Transformers like"... all about the CGI and a awful plot.

I'm curious to see "Now You See Me", it looks interesting.

Watched Hatchet 3.

As far as the kills go, it was not as good as 2, but probably better than 1 (of course part 1 still had the coolest kill of them all).
Overall, though, it had a REALLY poor cast which was distracting and brought the movie down as a whole.

I Finally watched Evil Dead 2013 yesterday and I liked it, alot!
Its been a while since I saw the original but I think they twisted the story really good and I really liked the gore.
See it.