The Horror Movie thread

Okay I know this isn't a horror but it has monsters, and this seemed to most relevant thread to post it in. I had zero interest in this movie until I realized it wasn't just a bunch of Japanese giant robots, which bores me on its own, I don't get the fascination Japanese have with big robots combining together to make bigger robots.

But no it also has big ass city wrecking monsters and that I like! They totally dropped the word Kaiju, fuck yeah:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have, it wasn't. Besides, I think the creator of Paranormal Activity was half of the creative input, and you can't really steal your own shit.

It was actually pretty good, I really enjoyed the sound.

Yeah Insidious is actually a completely separate plot from PA other than it has to do with ghosties. I thought it looked rather bleh from the adverts, but ended up enjoying it. Not a great flick, but enjoyable ffs.

i thought it was gonna be bad ... but jesus fuck that was bad. (it makes the remake look like cinematic gold)

Leatherface very clearly hits a rubber doll with a hammer at one point in the movie.

So, word is they're going forward with a sequel to the 2009 Friday the 13th reboot.

yeah
of course they are

wouldn't have bothered with a re-make if they weren't going to do a sequel of the re-make, not with a popular series like Friday the 13th series

TBH
kinda surprized this sequel hasn't already been made yet

Sorry, I was talking to the people that actually know what is going on in the horror movie circles and knew that a sequel was being held off because ip rights were owned by two seperate companies.