The "I Feel like arguing over random crap" thread

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Title says it all :lol:

Anyone who feels like arguing like random shit (Serious or not) please feel free to join!

I STILL think Linkin Park is a great band!

i used to like them before i heard other heavier/ different things and now they just don't give me the buzz that other bands do, like cavalera conspiracy, evile, warpath etc all get me buzzing and hyper, whereas linkin park (which i wouldnt mind if came on the radio or something) wouldn't particularly make me go wooow :)

funny-pictures-hamster-eats-cheese.jpg

Is there someone else up there we could talk to?

NO! NOW GO AWAY OR I SHALL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME!!!

Obama is the biggest threat to the United States Constitution, and I have to agree with Rush Limbaugh when he says, "al Qaeda wants to destroy America and everything it stands for, they better hurry up because Obama's beating them to it."

He's highly overstepping the government's boundaries as set by the constitution by the founding fathers and the 10th amendment.
I hate the bastard. I don't care if he's black, a woman, white, man, he's a bad president, naieve, elitist, and possibly the worst president we've ever had aside from Bush jr.

You can't go around the world kissing the asses of people who vow to destroy Israel. You can't suck up to Europe (no offense to you Europeans) by adopting their economic political system. If anyone wants to debate with me further on this, I'll be more than happy to. :)

I don't know a thing about American politics, but dude... The guy is black.

That makes him awesome.

It's hard to argue when we're told to. :(

Metallica suck.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

:(

It's just not the same...

You just wait.....this thread will get derailed somehow, I dont know how yet.

Linkin Pop suck. :lol: