The I'm Going/Just Went to a Concert Thread

Going to Wolves in the Throne Room/Nachtmystium in Iowa City on October 21.

going to at the gates today :D their very last concert I think. After that, its in flames and opeth coming up ahead (I might go see meshuggah and/or unholy alliance as well)

damnit I wanna see Amon Amarth too. They are coming to the DC area but its around the same time Opeth will be in Norfolk so I ha to choose between the two and as much as I like Amon Amarth I would choose Opeth any day.

I'll be going to:

Slipknot
Machine head
Children of Bodom.

I'm dead serious. Lol, a friend of mine is going, and he asked me to accompany him, I'm not so cruel to actually leave him alone in the sea of dickhead metalheads. The only band I'm (slightly) intrested in is Machine Head; I used to dig CoB in my metal infancy, but now I don't care for them.

Then I'll be seeing
Opeth
Cynic
The Ocean.

I can safely say I'm REALLY looking forward to the second one.

I'll be going to:

Slipknot
Machine head
Children of Bodom.

I'm dead serious. Lol, a friend of mine is going, and he asked me to accompany him, I'm not so cruel to actually leave him alone in the sea of dickhead metalheads. The only band I'm (slightly) intrested in is Machine Head; I used to dig CoB in my metal infancy, but now I don't care for them.

Then I'll be seeing
Opeth
Cynic
The Ocean.

I can safely say I'm REALLY looking forward to the second one.
Christ thank fuck, I thought we had lost you there Carta's slipknot and cob major :erk:.

lol a mate of mine went to a fallout boy concert with "sexual" intentions. It really depends on how high the chance of sex is/in relation to how hot she is to therefore make a decision to allow your ears to be raped. Personally the chance would have to be pretty fucking high and she better be stupidly hot for me to submit my ears to cob for example. Plus there will be heaps of METULL bozo's there, plus all the fucking teens. Cob is like BAM every bloody kid who is remotely interested in metal/hardcore appears to think alexi is god's gift, when he is actually a turd god left behind.

Just saw a local signed band www.myspace.com/alpharev

going to see the ACL festival...3 day festival......like 300+ artists including....Beck. robert plant, foo fighters, many frekain more that I frankly dont care for.....hahaha......and then oct 16th it is time for some LIVE FREAKIN OPETH.....PEAC EOUT

^She's quite hot, though teh sexxorz at gigs isn't really an option unless you're seeing some mainstream pop artists and the 'target' is quite a bitch. Going there however will rise the chance of me humping her in the future.
Well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Or in other words a man has got to submit himself to annoyance if it means sex at the end.