the JOKE thread

yeah , i had little time for conversations on msn lately. I always enjoyed a chat with more peeps from my list.

I guess i will have more time for that after exams are over here..

Andy_2003 said:
It also works the other way, other people should initiate the conversation sometimes too, people don't seem to realise that.
hey i asked you yesterday afternoon to send that file again and you didn't say anything back :p

A lady places a personal ad in the paper that reads, “Looking for a man who won’t beat me, won’t run out on me, and is good in bed.” Days later her doorbell rings, and she opens the door to find a man with no arms or legs. “I’m here in response to your personal ad,” he says. “I don’t have arms, so I can’t beat you. And I don’t have legs, so I can’t run out on you.” “But I need a good lover too,” she replies. “I rang the doorbell, didn’t I?”

Maqus said:
What's with Andy?

andy.gif
geez I get sick of that, especially the opening "song" :ill:
my sister watches it every now and than

elzka said:
A lady places a personal ad in the paper that reads, “Looking for a man who won’t beat me, won’t run out on me, and is good in bed.” Days later her doorbell rings, and she opens the door to find a man with no arms or legs. “I’m here in response to your personal ad,” he says. “I don’t have arms, so I can’t beat you. And I don’t have legs, so I can’t run out on you.” “But I need a good lover too,” she replies. “I rang the doorbell, didn’t I?”

haha!

Bastet said:
no, nothing wrong with little baby jesus. babies are innocent and cuuuute!

pfft its not his babiness that makes LBJ special, the three wise men didnt travel that distance to go "aaahh a wickle babby! how cuute!", its his sonofgodliness that LBJ is all about ffs!