the JOKE thread

futschlach.gif

Morpheus said:
:lol: I'm not much of a joke teller. Nothing comes to my mind yet but this bloomer:

there were some students in their first dissection lesson at uni. So the prof says:" You gotta learn two things: First to overcome yer loath, and second your attentiveness in sight. Now i want you all to repeat what i will show you." He walks to a corps putting a finger in its arse, then licking it up. The students were disgusted but all finally overcame to do it like the prof did. After the last student sat back down to the class room, all with a disgusted face the prof said:" Well done everybody, but you all failed the second thing to learn. I put the middle finger in the arse and licked up the forefinger."
hehe my material science teacher told that joke in the klass.. :D

this isn't a joke, but I didn't want to start a new thread either. I was browsing thru some xbox game reviews and stumbled on this review of one SWAT game. I dunno if I'm reading this right or what's up, but I can't help but giggle when thinking this dude in front of his telly with all stuff on his head :lol:

"The Xbox Communicator headset works great in SWAT. The voice recognition puts you in the game, and I like it. Besides having a headset on, putting on a gas mask made me feel even more into the game."

wtf mate? :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
this isn't a joke, but I didn't want to start a new thread either. I was browsing thru some xbox game reviews and stumbled on this review of one SWAT game. I dunno if I'm reading this right or what's up, but I can't help but giggle when thinking this dude in front of his telly with all stuff on his head :lol:

"The Xbox Communicator headset works great in SWAT. The voice recognition puts you in the game, and I like it. Besides having a headset on, putting on a gas mask made me feel even more into the game."

wtf mate? :lol:
:lol:

there are things which put people into more hilarious positions than they think. poor boy.