the last one for life. which is it?

cedarbreed said:
I wouldn't spend my last 60 minutes listening to music, really. I'd rather do something useful and interesting like watching half a football match. To take a nap is an interesting alternative too.
what a prick :lol:

I just plagiarized a guy in "Tournez Manèges" in fact. He looked like the average French beauf with a mullet and small 'tache. When asked "How would you spend your last day on earth ?", he answered : "I would do something important like... like... playing football with my mates."

discouraged1 said:
i myself thought about the pills idea, but let's put all this in another context - not if some1 TOLD you, but that you KNEW that your time had come. and don't mean right now, in our 20s, 30s and so, i mean in 20-30 years from now.
What difference does that make?
Stupid thread anyway..

discouraged1 said:
let's put all this in another context - not if some1 TOLD you, but that you KNEW that your time had come. and don't mean right now, in our 20s, 30s and so, i mean in 20-30 years from now.
any1?
you mean like in real life?
that's too difficult, i'm just an e-existence

i like the thread idea, really. and i actually would spend my last 60 minutes with music (maybe playing some allthough)

but if i had to choose an album i probably would choose Katatonias masterpiece "Last Fair Deal Gone Down"...

why i would listen to music? - because i love music much more than anything else. sounds weird i know, but somehow i live for music, making and listening to it, and it gives me a special feeling.

why katatonia - lfdgd? - i love this album. it was my first katatonia cd and maybe the most emotional music i've ever listened to. and many songs reflect my thoughts i think.